X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apple Stock Looking Good!

Apple Stock

News Article (August 28, 2003)

Cheers to Apple's future! This is great news!
    HAVE A DAY.
    <--- Quote by Former U.S. President Theodore "Teddy" Roosevelt
    "And there will be strange events in the skies--signs in the sun, moon, and stars. And down here on earth the nations will be in turmoil, perplexed by the roaring seas and strange tides. The courage of many people will falter because of the fearful fate they see coming upon the earth, because the stability of the very heavens will be broken up. Then everyone will see the Son of Man arrive on the clouds with power and great glory. So when all these things begin to happen, stand straight and look up, for your salvation is near!" --Luke 21:25-28
    For the Lord himself will come down from heaven with a commanding shout, with the call of the archangel, and with the trumpet call of God. First, all the Christians who have died will rise from their graves. Then, together with them, we who are still alive and remain on the earth will be caught up in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air and remain with him forever. --1 Thessalonians 4:16-17

Do you prefer Red or Golden Delicious, or Granny Smith ?
    I've always favord Red Delicious.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Of course this guy is all wrong and Apple is doomed.

Hell, they're doomed every year.
      Only feebs vote.

Comment

Microsoft's looks even gooder. Hallelujah, praise Jesus, God bless Noah's Ark, and death to atheists!
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Apple made it all the way up to $60 per share back before the crash, and now are at a relatively modest $22 with signs of future growth. If I had the money, I'd invest. Hell, Bill Gates did...
          "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
          Drake Tungsten
          "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
          Albert Speer

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
            Microsoft's looks even gooder.
            Alas, their spell checking software does not...
            Only feebs vote.

Comment

Originally posted by Agathon
              Of course this guy is all wrong and Apple is doomed.

Hell, they're doomed every year.
              Uh, you act like you didn't even read the article, dude. It says, "don't look to Wall Street analysts for clues to Apple's future. They just don't get it."

The analysts have been wrong are likely still wrong, not the writer.
              HAVE A DAY.
              "And there will be strange events in the skies--signs in the sun, moon, and stars. And down here on earth the nations will be in turmoil, perplexed by the roaring seas and strange tides. The courage of many people will falter because of the fearful fate they see coming upon the earth, because the stability of the very heavens will be broken up. Then everyone will see the Son of Man arrive on the clouds with power and great glory. So when all these things begin to happen, stand straight and look up, for your salvation is near!" --Luke 21:25-28
              For the Lord himself will come down from heaven with a commanding shout, with the call of the archangel, and with the trumpet call of God. First, all the Christians who have died will rise from their graves. Then, together with them, we who are still alive and remain on the earth will be caught up in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air and remain with him forever. --1 Thessalonians 4:16-17

Comment

It was deliberate, Aggy.
                "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
                Drake Tungsten
                "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
                Albert Speer

Comment

I already bought all the stock I am going to buy this year but if I was going to buy something it definitly wouldn't be Apple:

-It's at it's 52 week high
                  -It's earning are down, and rather shabby
                  -It's PE is to high (upper 60s)
                  -It's yield is nonexistant

even your article doesn't recommend buying them Mr. Nice Guy...
                  Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by monolith94
                    It was deliberate, Aggy.
                    Of course it was delberate you fuul!!!
                    Only feebs vote.

Comment

Originally posted by Japher
                      even your article doesn't recommend buying them Mr. Nice Guy...
                      No, not directly, but it does say that the future looks great for Apple Stock, which is a nice way of saying "buy."
                      HAVE A DAY.

Comment

Alas, their spell checking software does not
                        Dammit! Got there before I did!

I would say that anything with BSD code in the kernel is great, but then, look at windows!
                        "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
                        "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

Originally posted by elijah
                          Dammit! Got there before I did!

I would say that anything with BSD code in the kernel is great, but then, look at windows!
                          The only thing worse than spelling nazis are spelling nazis who don't get it when somebody intentionally misspells a word for effect.
                          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I prefer Granny Smiths, but Red Delicious do not falsely advertise.

BTW, I hear Viacom's stock (NASDAQ:VIA ) is bottoming out - is there anything going on at MTv that we shou|d know about?
                            -30-

Comment

The only thing worse than spelling nazis are spelling nazis who don't get it when somebody intentionally misspells a word for effect.
                              That explains most North American English then
                              "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
                              "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

Working...
                              X