Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Civ 3 in real time? This is a dissaster. *runs off*
    Phuh yes true. Its been fixed.
    Itll be published in our content update that will happen in few hours. Few hours wont hurt I hope. Thank you for this. Much appreciated!

Sorry but it seems I found few people.

Comment

Pozdrav Magpie.. nisam znao da se može zaradit od tih stvari.

Samo naprijed

Comment

Greška, nisam bio pro?itao. Zna?i nije za lovu nego za dušu

Sajt je zgodan, upravo ?itam neke recenzije. Prvi dojam: vrlo su kratke. Ali sajt je dizajniran jako dobro.

Comment

Da nemozemo se pohvaliti sa dobrim recenzijama. Zato sam i ovdje. :\

Hvala na komentaru. Upamticu to sto si rekao da su kratki.

Pozdrav

Comment

I feel like I just stepped into the Sumothreaddito(sp?) thread.

Comment

Ma kul je to. Ja sam planirao napravit na hrvatskom sli?an sajt,samo za strategije, hard kor Imam druge prioritete trenutno, ali bude i to.

Btw., ovo da su kratki nisam mislio u lošem smislu, kvantiteta obi?no nema nikakve veze s kvalitetom.

Comment

Finns or Croats Seldon, make a pick and learn the language

Ok, enough with the threadjack, back to your regular schedule.

Comment

Is that English?

Ya know, any reviews you get from the fools on this site will look something like this:

Review of Sim City 4:

"Sim City 4 was an excellent game with stellar game play, beautiful graphics, and great new editions that fans of the previous Sim City's will enjoy and love. Yet, the lack of combat units really was a downer, and in comparison to Civilization III, it really sucked monkey bum. If I didn't get this game for free from Strategy Informer I really wouldn't of wasted my money or my time. Instead, I would of held on to my hard earned cash to buy the up and coming CIVIII Expansion Pack, due in the fall sometime, or I would of replaced my dog ridden Civilization: Alpha Centari. Sid Meier really needs to talk to those Maxis fools."

blah!
                  Monkey!!!

Comment

Japher

Btw., look at their about page. They have plenty of staff with RTS background. Someone from Apolyton would fill a TBS niche nicely.

Comment

I gave it a shot but I think I failed miserably. I think my winning personality was shining through again.

Comment

Amuzing amuzing.

In fact we have one more army guy thatll come in the team shortly. If we continue like this well have like an army of our own and well be able to involve into world political situations.
                        Last edited by Magpie7787; August 28, 2003, 18:25.

Comment

I looked at the "Affiliates" and they are in cahoots with CivFanatics!
                          Monkey!!!

Comment

Okay. I'll apply. I need to boost my portfolio, since I want to get out my rat-race workplace.
                            Res ipsa loquitur

Comment

I think he's already chosen. Now he's just taunting the losers with all the free games they're missing out on.

Comment

Harry I have a feeling like you are talking like Im not here. Hello man!

I have choosen few. In past I also had this going somewhere. I found 2 reviewers. None of which are today with me and they wrote zero articles. So I always need potential candidates. If they are from the army and have some armament in their closet, it would help my decision.

Comment

Working...
                                X