X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cut the mikes!
    I need to use the rest room..

Comment

Did anyone see that Ahnold voiceover and Conan O'Brien? That was hilarious! Everytime Conan brought out a problem with Arnold running for governor, Arnold brought up something from one of his movies to defend it.

"Arnold, people are saying that you don't have enough political experience. What do you have to say about this?"

"Remember Kindergarten Cop?! In Kindergarten Cop I had never been teacher before and I was super-teacher! I was super-teacher!"
      "The first man who, having fenced off a plot of land, thought of saying, 'This is mine' and found people simple enough to believe him was the real founder of civil society. How many crimes, wars, murders, how many miseries and horrors might the human race had been spared by the one who, upon pulling up the stakes or filling in the ditch, had shouted to his fellow men: 'Beware of listening to this imposter; you are lost if you forget the fruits of the earth belong to all and that the earth belongs to no one." - Jean-Jacques Rousseau

Comment

''Thats Steroids with a 'T'!''
        eimi men anthropos pollon logon, mikras de sophias

Comment

Working...
        X