• Show
Clear All

Another shot.
    Attached Files
    KH FOR OWNER!
    ASHER FOR CEO!!
    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Im getting my first phone tomorrow!!! weeee!!!
      "I bet Ikarus eats his own spunk..."
      - BLACKENED from America's Army: Operations
      Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

"Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

"I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

Comment

Im getting my first phone tomorrow!!!

Man, how did you call anymore before then?
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
            Im getting my first phone tomorrow!!!

Man, how did you call anymore before then?
            hehe, naw, my first cell phone or digital phone or whatever the **** those phones are called
            "I bet Ikarus eats his own spunk..."
            - BLACKENED from America's Army: Operations
            Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

my cellphone. I love it, it has great battery life, recharges quickly, is durable, has SMS, and some cellular internet, for news, etc.

[img]http://www.orange.co.il/package/catalog/images_large/samsung_624.gif
              [/img]
              urgh.NSFW

Comment

I want a true all in one device before I will upgrade. A high quality camera, a phone, a GPS, a large full color screen, and every other feature I can think of need to be put into one package.

Until then I'll just keep using the free phone I got when I signed up with T-Mobile.
                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

This is my phone. It sends sms, has downloadable ringtones, allows you to change the screensaver pictures. All I really want in addition to this is a customised sms noise - as it is now you here the "you've got a message" noise and everyone withing 20 meters will check their phone to see if it is theirs. With the popularity of sms, I'm surprised that it hasn't been released yet.
                  Attached Files
                  I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

I cant believe I managed to read 30 posts in this thread
                    "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                    "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                    "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

I avoid mobiles like the plague, but only because I want to be different.
                      "Paul Hanson, you should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish" - Paiktis, dramatically over-estimating my influence in diplomatic circles.

Eyewerks - you know you want to visit. No really, you do. Go on, click me.

Comment

Working...
                      X