Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My neighbor wins world gold medal in Paris!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My neighbor wins world gold medal in Paris!

That's right, Virgilijus Alekna, lives ca. 60 metres away from me, wins mens discus and brings home a cool gold medal!!! AAA!!!
    Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
    Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
    Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Congrats to your neighbor.

Maybe he will let you hold it...(ooooh, vicarius sport's glory..)
    If you don't like reality, change it! me
    "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
    "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
    "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

I actually saw his olympic gold medal up close. Cool. Heavy.
      Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
      Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

That's great .
        Pass on congratulations from Texas.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

You should all see him benchpress. IMPRESSIVE.

Comment

Great
            When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

THANKS EVERYONE!!

Everyone else on the athletics team sucked arse, tho.

Whatver. PARTY!!!

Comment

Give congrats to your neighbour from Paris from Stuttgart !
                "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

I just watched it, he beat the guy that was going for his 6th world championship?

Comment

Yup, he did. The same guy who left him second so many times

Comment

Congratulations

(Now, if YOU were winning the world gold medal... )

meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

Congrats !

It's great that this championship takes place in Paris... I'll go to see it live next Saturday, yay !
                        "An eye for eye only ends up making the whole world blind" - Gandhi

Comment

Re: My neighbor wins world gold medal in Paris!

Originally posted by Saras
                          That's right, Virgilijus Alekna, lives ca. 60 metres away from me
                          That's well within range.
                          Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

Re: Re: My neighbor wins world gold medal in Paris!

Originally posted by Mercator

That's well within range.
                            only just......

Comment

That's the running joke - don't piss off Virgis, you're within range

Comment

Working...
                              X