No announcement yet.

The tapeworm miracle diet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd rather be fat than have worms in me.

(Luckily I'm neither )
    meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

Tapeworms can kill you. They suck all the nutrients, not merely the fats. Scurvey, rickets, beri beri, and all the rest go with not getting any vitamins.
      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

All the more reason to promote this diet.
        American by birth, smarter than the average tropical fruit by the grace of Me. -me
        I try not to break the rules but merely to test their elasticity. -- Bill Veeck | Don't listed to the Linux Satanist, people. - St. Leo | If patching security holes was the top priority of any of us(no matter the OS), we'd do nothing else. - Me, in a tired and accidental attempt to draw fire from all three sides.
        Posted with Mozilla Firebird running under Sawfish on a Slackware Linux install.:p
        XGalaga.

Comment

I bet nothing is quite like ****ting out 17 meters of worm when the diet is over.
          Last edited by Dinner; August 26, 2003, 19:19.
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
            You'd have to have 17 meters of intestines for that to be a problem.
            Your intestines are probably longer than 17 metres.
            (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
            (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
            (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

I hope so other wise things could get messy.

Wouldn't it be great if the worm pulls an "Aliens" type move and a 17 meter long worm bursts out of someone's gut?
              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

That would teach them tapeworm dieters
                (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Working...
                X