No announcement yet.

A corny thread -- woohoo!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont hate people, I just think they're stupid and not worthy of my attention.
    "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor
      Oops, I forgot to add that I really really hate Oerdin, Dissident, Lonestar and Devilmunchkin for not having put the pictures of the Sand Diego meet online

They're coming...
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Re: Re: A corny thread -- woohoo!!

Originally posted by Mr. President

*checks* You seem to be wrong.

But that might just be me - I am a little very emotional.
        Now there's an oxymoron -- a little very emotional.
        A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

mrfun, what if you focused all of your dislike for various people on one new dl? say, HARDMAN?

would you hate him?
          B♭3

Comment

There's only one 'Poly poster that I wish would die... but I'm not about to waste energy on "hating"... Ignoring is much easier for my lazy ass.
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Q Cubed
              mrfun, what if you focused all of your dislike for various people on one new dl? say, HARDMAN?

would you hate him?
              I could just let Slowwhand carry out Texas-style justice for that person -- saves myself time and energy.

Sava -- you're joking that there's even one Apolytoner you wish would die? I hope you're joking.

Comment

Sava -- you're joking that there's even one Apolytoner you wish would die? I hope you're joking.
                hehe no... I wish death on many... actually in terms of the general population or maybe the mainstream media, there are significantly less of a proporation of people on Poly I wish (or more accurately) wouldn't care if they died.

Wish was probaby the wrong word... it's more like I wouldn't care if they died. It's even closer to "wish would go away" than die. And you have to remember, I'm mostly speaking from my ass.
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

scary . . . . . .

Comment

Sava you Bastard!!! I know your talking about me!

The feeling is mutual however
                    Monkey!!!

Comment

scary . . . . . .
                      yes, I'm evil...

Japher: I you man!
                      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Hating without acting accordingly is just more frustrating. I find contempt more appropriate to our times in RL.

But beware to be thrifty with your contempt, they are so many needy people (outside Apolyton)! :
                        Statistical anomaly.
                        The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Comment

There is only one person I hate here, and he is the only person on my ignore list. I'm not sure if I remember his name, yavoon or something like that I think.

Anyone who posts on an internet forum with abreviations for three and four letter words get's my hatred.
                          Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Anyone who posts on an internet forum with abreviations for three and four letter words get's my hatred.
                            U gotta B kidding! No1 does that! Th-O it would B Gr8 not 2 have U Ber8ing me...

Man, that does suck its like trying to figure out personalized liscence plates that don't make any sense...

DRLVR84 - what the hell does that mean!!!
                            Monkey!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X