A corny thread -- woohoo!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A corny thread -- woohoo!!

I have thought about this a little bit today . . . .

I tried thinking of at least one Apolytoner that I really hate -- not just dislike, but HATE.

And you know something? I could not single out even one Apolytoner that I hate. Not even Boddington's -- I don't think I could wish for really bad things to happen to him in life, even if he is homophobic, for instance. I'm just disgusted with some of his IDEAS or outlook, though.

Since hate is such a strong, overly negative feeling, I doubt any Apolytoner on here really does hate another Apolytoner.

I hope I'm not wrong on this one.
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

I haven'y hated anytone for a long time

Jon Miller
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

I try not to hate people. Hate makes you an irrational ass.
      meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

i've given up hating individual people, hating whole groups is far easier and saves so much time and energy.
        Last edited by C0ckney; August 25, 2003, 20:57.
        "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

If I was in a different mood I would name several Apolytoners just for the heck of it.
          American by birth, smarter than the average tropical fruit by the grace of Me. -me
          I try not to break the rules but merely to test their elasticity. -- Bill Veeck | Don't listed to the Linux Satanist, people. - St. Leo | If patching security holes was the top priority of any of us(no matter the OS), we'd do nothing else. - Me, in a tired and accidental attempt to draw fire from all three sides.
          Posted with Mozilla Firebird running under Sawfish on a Slackware Linux install.:p
          XGalaga.

Comment

Heh, heh, you guys should have been here back in the golden age. I saw fantastic things happen and I'm sorry I can't remember half of it.

Comment

Heh, heh, we sure should have. We missed fantastic things happen and we can remember half of it from picking up the peices that we hear
              meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

Originally posted by geeslaka
                If I was in a different mood I would name several Apolytoners just for the heck of it.
                Only do so at the risk of getting restricted... very quickly
                Keep on Civin'
                RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by C0ckney
                  i've given up hating individual people, hating whole groups is far easier and saves so much time and energy.
                  um -- bad day today?

Comment

Heh, heh, we sure should have. We missed fantastic things happen and we can remember half of it from picking up the peices that we hear

You don't know what you missed. In the old days we had people like Spink and all you newcomers are stuck with people like Boddington's

Comment

Nevermind. It wasn't nasty but I thought better of it
                      -->Visit CGN!
                      -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

?

Comment

I hate everyone one of you for making apolyton such a wonderful place that I willing waste my time here

Comment

DarkCloud - I wasn't offended, but then maybe it was because I didn't understand diddly squat

How's the novel going? Are you going to submit it somewhere or is it mostly a hobby?

Comment

Originally posted by Space05us
                              I hate everyone one of you for making apolyton such a wonderful place that I willing waste my time here
                              So our scheme worked! We have you trapped where we want you.

Comment

Working...
                              X