No announcement yet.

Who would you keep?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In the league I play in, keepers are anounced in order of finish last year. The Fantasy bowl winner announces first, Fantasy Bowl loser announces second, ect (and onward to the last place team). Draft order is just like in the NFL. Last place picks first and first place picks last. Unfortunately, due to some league members not paying attention during the off season, the keepers are not announced until draft day. If you know your players, however, you can look at someones roster from last year and dertermine who each team is keeping. The best part of this system (known draft order) is that you can trade draft picks. If your team is looking strong and you see a weak team that has no realistic chance of making the playoffs who has a strong player at a position you are weak at, you can trade him high round picks in an attempt to get a stronger team for a Fantasy Bowl win. The draw back to this is you basicly sacrafice the next season.
    Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
    1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

The keepers are announced just before the draft begins and I finished second, first if Holmes wouldn't have gotton hurt, so I draft 2nd from the last.
      Japher made a good point, I am starting to switch my keepers to Manning and Holmes, most touches and with Bennet out for the year(basically), more pressure and attention will be given to Moss and Culpepper and most teams will tell Minnesota to try and beat us with the run and defend against the pass.
      Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

(Quick! Someone! Anyone! Sava! Come help! )-mrmitchell

Comment

Manning and Holmes...

Priest is a no-brainer... keep him... but I'd take Peyton over Randy because Peyton has Marvin Harrison, record setting WR, while Moss has the shaky, inconsistent Culpepper throwing to him. The Colts offense is much better than the Vikes...
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

My God, I think this is the second in Defiant's & Sava's history, I agree with him. Thanks for your input.
          Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

(Quick! Someone! Anyone! Sava! Come help! )-mrmitchell

Comment

np... I'm a football master...
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
            X