Who would you keep?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who would you keep?

I am in a fantasy league where you can protect two players, of course I have three that are in question.
    MOSS
    MANNING
    HOLMES.
    I am leaning towards MOSS AND HOLMES.
    Suggestions are appreciated.
    Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

(Quick! Someone! Anyone! Sava! Come help! )-mrmitchell

I'd take Manning and Holmes.
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Moss and Manning.

Not that I know what this is about, of course.
      "Paul Hanson, you should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish" - Paiktis, dramatically over-estimating my influence in diplomatic circles.

Eyewerks - you know you want to visit. No really, you do. Go on, click me.

Comment

Depends on what the rest of your team looks like =)

Comment

It's wide open, you have to redraft all the rest of your players you can only protect 2 players prior to the draft.
          Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

Comment

When is the draft? The few extra days can show you if Holmes' hip is healthy.
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

manning/holmes will deliver the most pts cuz they are the right positions. but moss is higher up relatively on the scale at his position. tho holmes is prolly in the top 4 fantasy rb and last year had a fantasy year to destroy all fantasy years.

Comment

Draft date is September 2nd, Holmes seems to be OK from the physical point, and the last game, I would be surprised if he saw the first quarter complete. Moss put up 2 touchdowns against the Raider this week and Manning has Harrison to throw to so this isn't that easy.

Comment

Yeah, club thread

Calling names and assuming the rest of Apolyton knows what your talking about...

Americocentrists
                  Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
                  And notifying the next of kin
                  Once again...

Comment

Originally posted by Defiant
                    It's wide open, you have to redraft all the rest of your players you can only protect 2 players prior to the draft.
                    I see. In that case, Manning and Holmes.

Moss' performance will be doubtful with the Randy-ratio out and a dodgy runnng game.

Plus, there are many other excellent wideouts who can be drafted instead of Moss.

Comment

Manning and Moss, then draft 2 RBs early.
                      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Holmes and Manning. Lots of WR's out there.
                        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I'd go with Manning and Holmes too... Moss will rely to much on a QB that actually get him the ball, though if Culpepper can stop running maybe he could do something... Manning is coming into his prime and Holmes is the definite of your 3... Yeah, I'd take the players who are more likely to get more touches on the play...
                          Monkey!!!

Comment

It really depends on the scoring system and who everyone else in you league is keeping.
                            If you notice a lot of RB being kept, then go for Manning/Moss as in the early rounds people will be scrambling for good WR/QB leaving the good RB's that wern't kept out there. Conversely, if each team is keeping a QB, then what could possibly be the point on keeping Manning? Who on earth is going to pick a backup QB in the first three rounds???

Now the scoring system. Is it a performance league, or a straight points league? How many points for a thrown TD, 3 or 6? How is yardage calulated? What about Int's? In my league, we have several categories that are "scored" in. One of them is Passing yardage. Not many players score in that category. Thus, I did keep Manning this season (not to mention I would probably keep him in regular leagues cause he is IMO the best QB in the game right now).
                            Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                            1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

It really depends on the scoring system and who everyone else in you league is keeping.
                              If you notice a lot of RB being kept, then go for Manning/Moss as in the early rounds people will be scrambling for good WR/QB leaving the good RB's that wern't kept out there. Conversely, if each team is keeping a QB, then what could possibly be the point on keeping Manning? Who on earth is going to pick a backup QB in the first three rounds???

GREAT Strategy!

Can you tell who people are keeping before the draft or do you not know until you have to 'lock in' your picks?

Comment

Working...
                              X