No announcement yet.

non-lethal crowd control

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is another application of KYS systems, The Wall of Trust. Used like you use fences controlling the crowds. These are like those fences, except they are weapon at the same time. With these, they don't want to be on the wrong side, used to direct the crowd where you want it.
    Moveable tubes so you can put a nice random shooting, or the same level, so you can aim the legs. These things won't go all the way up, only close to chest at the highest. That'll teach them not to come near the fence to rock it, because if they start rocking it and trying to move it further....
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Freezing water under very high pressure, with salt and or sand!
      "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
      "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

elijah, yeah but that is dangerous.
        No need to be brutal. You want to control the situation, brake the crowd if it gets too wild. This is the thing.
        You can put this fences all the way, and then fire few KYS basic ammunitions inside the crowd.. man they will start thinking about stopping or at least escaping. The result? Crowd broken, take the control now.
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

I figure US could put my Walls of Trust in their embassies in hot places, when they demonstrate, they better be nice about it! Or no one walks home! YEAAAH!

And if it really starts getting hot, replace them fast with the real live ammunition Walls of Mistrust. If the situation looks like they're coming in that is. Sure they can now try, but they'll lose their limbs trying.

Naturally with modII on the Walls of Mistrust, the tubes are set on default and you can't move them. But then again, they are all computerized, so you can sit in the safe room, start firing the 'walls' you want controlling what areas are sprayed. Even embassador himself (or herself) can do this, if he really gets pissed at the local punks.
          Last edited by Pekka; August 24, 2003, 21:21.
          In da butt.

Comment

I like good old fashioned rubber bullets. You can still lay a lefty out flat with one shot.
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

The ideal use of this, securing embassy, is that you use only the non-lethal walls. Then you can have the soldiers on the roofs and windows to shoot the ones with guns when they are on their backs because of the rubber bullets. This way the embassy is with power, and it considerably makes the work safer for soldiers and lessens the collateral damage shooting the wrong people. Most of them are fleeing, or on the ground in pain, so now just look who has weapons and have controlled fire, single shots. I figure this is a good thing to have. Where do you guys want to sign up? You know my PM .
              In da butt.

Comment

Oerdin, hey these babies USE rubber bullets. But now they are aimed to legs, and to greater area, so you don't have to be a fast sniper. Just give one burst and check out the situation. 'Do we need another one, sir?' is the only thing you have to worry. And if the crowd starts to advance, armed themselves fast, you have to back down. With this.. it's less likely you're the one running away, and within the safety limits too to the target crowd.
                In da butt.

Comment

Who wants to join up, develop these democracy guards?
                  I figure they are legal, sell these to cops, hey maybe even private consumers. We can put up a whole business installing these babies to peoples houses. To the front door! The door would look normal, no tubes sticking out, but if you want to , just remove the 'front layer' if the person won't go away. We can put few safety locks in it too, if robber guy tries in, don't ask questions just take him down with the home version.

Let's make it look nice, so it's not intimidating. You know, we can also put extra alarm in the door, so when you shoot this baby, it will alarm the cops at the same time. Now, the guy or unwanted visitor is on the ground, hopefully in pain, just get the gun from the door locker, which is locked and authorized place to keep your gun. All in front of your eyes, made look nice. Step outside, throw the guy bunch of handcufs and say to put them on or you'll launch another load, or shoot them with your handgun. Buy two, get one install for free!

'Make your home a safer place to your children... PWS systems brings you the new design for home safety..*TrrTrrTrrrTrrr Bada BUM!* THE ultimate safety door!'.

Let's do it!
                  In da butt.

Comment

OK! Now I have the whole thing worked out for the home safety version. We install these cuties, more business. And then, we hold safety lessons and courses how to operate your new system properly. Even more business! Old people loves it, they don't have to confront the baddie face to face, they can have the door between, if that fits the scenario, down the guy before they confront them with their arsenal of guns. It's gold!
                    In da butt.

Comment

Oh yes I have another idea to home safety door. Also, when you shoot the door, not does it only alarm the police immidiately (and they know it's the door, so they'll come in hurry knowing the situation is hot), it also starts videotaping what's happening outside! That way, you have proof for court what happened, cops don't have to do so much work AND if you use your door in bad ways like wasting the post man.. you'll be screwed. And the cops are coming and they know there's tape for evidence. It protects also the innocent cases, where a visitor was shot without a good reason! Listen, justice system will love this new piece of gold, baddies will hate it, cops will love it, and the owners will love it too.

God damn I'm in a roll! Who wants to be partners? I'm open for any suggestions here... it's easy to make you know it! We can work on how to make it better and more realistic.. just think about it.. it wouldn't be super expensive equipment, but it woudl provide security with firepower, alarm AND videotaping. Naturally it will be a bit thicker door, but it doesn't have to be HUGE, and it fits good, let's make it look consumer friendly. And on the outside, you wouldn't know if this door is protected by PWS systems.. Now the only thing you have to worry is your windows, but I think we can think something for them as well. We can activate the tape recorder to tape on different things..

for example if your door knob turns, it won't shoot or do anything, but it will tape. THis way you can come home and see who was looking for you. Like an answering machine. Or if some creeps came. At night time, you can alarm it to shoot right away if you want to, but then I think you must provide some warning stickers... We sell these, install these (and you have to have professional installing it too!), and we give safety lessons how they work and how you use it and why it makes you safer.

Who wants a piece of gold????? Hands up! PM me!

ps. Also few tubes can shoot colour bullets, so the baddie can be identified on the streets if cops comes too late and see someone runnign or walking with that paint, they know to bust his ass. Like marking him too.
                      Oh yeah.. definitely a good idea.

Damn, while we're at it, let's make it alarm the house owner too if he's out of town. If the door shoots, it will give SMS message to owners cell phone. Now you know that your door just shot someone, cops are going to be there in seconds and you get to look at the videotape afterwards. This way, you can feel a bit safe even on vacation. Let those bastards take your house, they'll be sorry they ever tried that one. We can also trigger the windows, that if window is opened, again, SMS message to your cell phone in real time, cops are alarmed and you know it. Cats or dogs don't open windows. If someone comes to see you that has legit business, the door won't shoot. Why? You have multiple choices to choose when your door shoots... we can discuss this when we talk about business. Who's up for it?

edit: this is getting too far, but wouldn't it be great, if the door knob turned and your cell phone actually rang? The system would call you. Then you 'oh that number' and ask 'who's there?' and the one at the door will hear it. Someone you know? 'I'm not home.. yeah I'm on my cell phone.. you know those crazy finns.. yeah.. love you, see you soon byebye'.. or if someone says 'open up the door, or I'm gonna shoot through it!' ..Ok... push 666 and # and you just shot the guy with your door, from another city. Now you'll be turning your car back to your home, since there's gonna be cops and a dirtbag.
                      This system is almost so easy I could literally make it myself. But to make it really good... whos up for business??!! We can leave the remote control with your cell phone and shoot bad guys with your door thing out of it if it sounds too ... weird .

Better would be that the system calls you, you answer. If you don't know the one at the door, he will never know you are not actually home. He hears your voice.. we have to work on that one so it doesn't sound so weird, anyway, he hears your voice and you can talk to this guy. Press 911 and # and the video starts recording, and again, you'll have a tape you can watch later to see who it was, if it's suspicious. I love this. Let's make this happen. We need a name for the project.. intelligent door.. what ever.
                      I think this could actually work. Let's just develop this baby, and make it consumer friendly, so it's easy to use, work proof and nice looking. How about it?!

come on.. you and me.. 50/50..

http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...threadid=95427 I have a discussion about this door. Join!
                      Last edited by Pekka; August 25, 2003, 02:05.
                      In da butt.

Comment

Working...
                      X