No announcement yet.

Microwaves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you want to trash a microwave try reheating a mug of tea or coffee with the teaspoon still in it.

Sparks, bright flashes and a dead microwave every time.

Apparently they wrecked three microwaves at my local police station in the last year by doing this. Yes, crime figures are rising.

Disclaimer - The author of this post accepts no liability if you are stupid enough to actually try this.
    Never give an AI an even break.

Comment

I feel compelled to point out that using a 1,000-watt microwave to snuff bugs is a bit . . . Vietnamesque
      "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
      "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

we were always wanting to put some cockroaches in the reactor compartment on the Enterprise. We never got around to doing that
        Now you're either in the US Navy, or your lines between fantasy and "reality" gotta be careful with that word since the d/illusions thread are way too blurred for you!
        "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
        "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

Diss served in the navy...don't worry, he's not as big of a geek as other people here
          meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

sorry, it was meant to be p r i c k with a fork but the censors obviously being puritanical today!

If you had said you forgot to do that to the bag, it may have been funnier .
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Diss was in the navy so he's talking about the real Enterprise and not the one on TV.
              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Dis...it is the dogs in the reactor compartment. (A Simpsons reference and the nuke school 8901 motto: We are the dogs in the reactor. Submotto: Start slow and slack off.

Comment

Working...
                X