Disclaimers that should appear on your posts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disclaimers that should appear on your posts

While arguing with Asher in another thread, the thought occured to me that he should have a legal disclaimer on every post he makes saying... well, you can think of your own for Asher.

Anyway, what would your legal disclaimer be? And what should other Apolytoners disclaimers be (BE relatively NICE!!!)?

A few for me (warning, some may suck):

Warning: This post is an out of the blue non-sequitor from a poster who won't visit this thread again.

Warning: Failure to comment on the cuteness of this posters baby girl will result in a lowering of your Q rating.

Warning: This post contains commentary that is commonly ignored.

For Apolytoners

MTG - Warning: If you dare argue I will pummel you with 4 times the wording of this post. This increase will happen for 3 times, after which I ban you without saying a word.

Pekka - Warning: Scandinavian and not loving it.

Asher - Disclaimer: I own MS stock... or MS owns me.

Rah - Warning: I moderate from 8:30am to 9:15am, EST (USA), only. Be on your guard then.

Not for me (I hope): Warning - Do not feed the trolls

Comment

Pfft, I haven't had MS stock for years.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Warning: Frenchman who only brags about it to piss off the Americans
        "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
        "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
        "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Cheese eating surrender monkey

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Ted: As unbelievable as it sounds, nobody told this to me in several months

Thanks for putting in some balance
            "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
            "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
            "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Anytime Spiff.

You are a good man.

The French US riff seems to have quieted for now.
              We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Warning: You exist only for my amusement.
                American by birth, smarter than the average tropical fruit by the grace of Me. -me
                I try not to break the rules but merely to test their elasticity. -- Bill Veeck | Don't listed to the Linux Satanist, people. - St. Leo | If patching security holes was the top priority of any of us(no matter the OS), we'd do nothing else. - Me, in a tired and accidental attempt to draw fire from all three sides.
                Posted with Mozilla Firebird running under Sawfish on a Slackware Linux install.:p
                XGalaga.

Comment

Warning - threadjack

Comment

Proud Member of the United States of Azz Kickers

Comment

Warning - high temperatures. Flame-resistant clothing advised.

Comment

Warning: settler

Comment

Hmm...I can't think of any Would anyone like to create one for me?
                          Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                          Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Comrade Tassadar - Warning: May or may not have 15 year old son.

Warning: The dichotomy of being an Utah Communist has split my mind in two.

Comment

Fez:

Disclaimer: All facts and opinions in this thread may be countered with other facts, regardless of the fact they are automatically in inaccurate

Comment

Working...
                              X