No announcement yet.

Greek Taliban Crack Down On Britons Having Fun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No actually I didnt understand a godamn word of what she was rambling about But since you cheered I figured I'd just offer a broad based statement to cover all potentialities.

Comment

• Originally posted by paiktis22
      No actually I didnt understand a godamn word of what she was rambling about But since you cheered I figured I'd just offer a broad based statement to cover all potentialities.
      I wonder what thread that was meant for? the phantom post from hell

So you admit, you've got to the point that no matter what I say (or agree with) you will disagree?
      Last edited by reds4ever; August 23, 2003, 21:13.

Comment

• Only when I dont understand the written english sure But your posts were crystal clear.

Comment

• Having reduced Paiktis to the level of arguing against people who are not even knowingly posting in this thread, I shall shall retire, TRIUMPHANTLY, to bed!

Comment

• Actually the only thing you did was getting all red faced from shame when I described the deeds of your compatriots. Which was sympathetic.

Comment

• greeks obviously don't know how to party
              CSPA

Comment

• LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Do you know about what you are talking son?

Passing out on ones vomit is not partying, silly oppressed foreigner.

Comment

• Comment

• more gays

Comment

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Do you know about what you are talking son?

Passing out on ones vomit is not partying, silly oppressed foreigner.
                      sure. but what you do up till then is.

and a little breast flashing never hurt anyone. of course, if you prefer your women veiled up, the tourists should respect that
                      CSPA

Comment

• Originally posted by Gangerolf
                        of course, if you prefer your women veiled up, the tourists should respect that
                        A party is not a party if there are not veiled women sitting in the corner.
                        "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                        "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                        "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

• those are all ok.
                          rape, ****ing in public and felatio in presence of little children is not though. stabbing people is not too.

Let me be categorical on this point.

Comment

• and besides you know you dont know how to party like the greeks. its a sad existance to have to go piss drunk to get the balls to do what we can do sober.

euro pussies[/TCO]

Comment

• No, none of you know how to PAaaaaaaaaaR-TY!

I know......
                              In da butt.
                              "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                              THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                              "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

its a sad existance to have to go piss drunk to get the balls to do what we can do sober.

Even drunk, we don't ***** on the Turks
                                "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                                "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                                "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Working...
                                X