• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stupider than a barrelful of retarded monkeys
    Hey! I resemble that

Sent-digy
    Monkey!!!

Comment

Yeah, I am able to read it fine with Office 2000. You can safely assume I can read it as I gave my score (20) above.

And if I end up giving everyone's score, guess who's gonna win?

Hmmm, I'm not doin much right now, Maybe I will score it. Won't take that long will it?
      badams

Comment

Stefu: Just want to confirm. In your spreadsheet, 29 people have answers for Qs 1-5,8 whereas there are only 28 anwers for 6 & 7. Correct, or did Q_Cubed not answer Q 6 and Richeliu not answer 7.

Second mistake, Jon Miller has two answers in Q 7 and Q 8, Smiley has none. Which is which?

The answers to these questions will not change who the winner is though as they are too far behind.

Gangerolf, shall I just post the answaaaaaaaaaars in a new thread or should I send the calculated totals to you? No sense in you recalculating what I already calculated, unless it means that much to you or you have no faith in my ability.
        Last edited by badams52; August 28, 2003, 17:07.
        badams

Comment

The thread title is politically incorrect -- most monkeys are in fact, intelligent.
          A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by badams52
            Gangerolf, shall I just post the answaaaaaaaaaars in a new thread or should I send the calculated totals to you? No sense in you recalculating what I already calculated, unless it means that much to you or you have no faith in my ability.
            go for it.

thanks btw
            CSPA

Comment

Does the thread manager reply to the message to confirm recipient?
              money sqrt evil;
              My literacy level are appalling.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun
                The thread title is politically incorrect -- most monkeys are in fact, intelligent.
                but retarded ones aren't

Comment

Originally posted by st_swithin
                  sent. I found my own answers to be, personally, hilarious. I bet only 1 person in a google would find my answers as funny as I did, though.
                  The number is, in fact, called googol.

Asmodean
                  Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

so the 'e' is silent - big deal.
                    -30-

Comment

Working...
                    X