"I want my life back!"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "I want my life back!"

Says Star Wars Boi. Possible Lawsuits pending!

Man, this is great. An internet classic. Make sure you see all 4 versions.

Dude, what was done to him wasn't fair. He didn't ask or want for that video to be publicized, and he was cruelly made fun of for it. I hope that he wins his lawsuit.
    "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
    Drake Tungsten
    "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
    Albert Speer

Comment

pah lease

Comment

What can I say.. don't leave your tapes hanging around in public places... I feel like he should be left alone if he so wants, but.. that would mean there are going to be whole series of lawsuits if this goes through I guess.
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
        THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
        "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

He ain't getting his life back by having lawsuits, that's for sure.
          meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

If you were fat, ugly, and unpopular, would you want a video of you doing something extremely dorky shown to every single person on the internet?

I've seen the video, and it wasn't funny enough for me to justify the exploitation and harm that goes along with it.
            "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
            Drake Tungsten
            "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
            Albert Speer

Comment

If you were fat, ugly, and unpopular, would you really have a life to begin with?
              meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

Nah this only does good to him.. sure some people makes fun of him, but there are also some girls that will contact him.. that's what happens if you're famous, no matter if you're ugly and fat.
                In da butt.
                "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

I mean sure, it blows. But I'm never gong to meet him, and the millions of people that unknowingly will for ther rest of his life arent going to know him as the Star Wars Boi.

Its like going to college, you do whatever you want. He could go jogging and cut his har and no ones gonna know. I thik he should roll with it, think of the marketing! He did it when he was 15, everyone's a loser at 15.

Comment

Originally posted by monolith94
                    If you were fat, ugly, and unpopular, would you want a video of you doing something extremely dorky shown to every single person on the internet?
                    I didn't think he was ugly, or particularly fat. He was just kinda stocky. Which lots of kids grow out of.

As for unpopular, he's the most popular kid in his school now.
                    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Field Marshal Klesh
                      Star Wars Boi.
                      What? He's gay??
                      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

probably

Comment

I thought all gay people were fit.
                          Someone ought to revoke his membership.

Comment

The original video of this kid wasn't funny, and the fact that people have devoted their time and websites to this is rather...pathetic.

Get on with your lives, and let the kid alone.

Comment

to his lawsuit. They wrongfully stole the video, and the kid has suffered massive humiliation as a result. Compensation is due.
                              "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

Working...
                              X