No announcement yet.

Brazil.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sure he's no expert in the field... or anything else for that matter except maybe growing sugar.
    Dom Pedro II - 2nd and last Emperor of the Empire of Brazil (1831 - 1889).

I truly believe that America is the world's second chance. I only hope we get a third...

Comment

Poor guy. Still it can be reverted if he wants to I gather.

Comment

Poor guy? Think about it! Most of these people in the countryside have 9 kids because they don't have the ability to get themselves fixed! He's going to the envy of every man in town!

I truly believe that America is the world's second chance. I only hope we get a third...

Comment

You sure he didn't just play dumb and played the docs like a pro then?

Comment

So, so. I mean, yeah, it's monty python, yeah, it's 1984, and there are some great scenes with de Niro, but overall, the movie does not have that thing that makes it a good movie, which is ... uh, you know. Anyway, 3 out of 10 imho. Viewable, but thats all.

Comment

Comment

Comment

2 for 1 deal! Sweet!

The movie is a perfect 10, by the way. Just like Brazilian women.
                  "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
                  Drake Tungsten
                  "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
                  Albert Speer

Comment

The proof that God exists is that Brazilian soccer / football exists.
                    Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.

Comment

Working...
                    X