Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brazil.

Nice country isn't it?

Why are some of the most beautiful girls in the world Brazilian? Don't you feel cheated the non - Brazilians?
    From all the different nationalities I have seen, Brazilian girls have stuck to my mind the most. Real women. You know?

And Lula, wow, he managed to get through to the top

They also have great footbal but I don't particularly care about that.

But why are there people being trempled to death during the carvivals?

And what's this about "death squades" going to towns and shooting homeless children? I mean this is ****ed up!

Brazil!

"I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
    "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
    "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Brazil shall in perpetuity be "The country of Tommorrow".

As for the very hot women..the more bloodlines to chose form, the more interesting outcomes you get! Go genetic diversity!
      If you don't like reality, change it! me
      "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
      "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
      "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Yes, de Gaulle (at least that's who it was attributed to) said "Brazil is the country of future... and always will be."

I don't think this is necessarily true.

We've come a LOOOONG way from where we were.

When we left in 1985, we were only just getting our democracy back, inflation was at 10,000% and crime was rampant.

Crime is still (albeit) less rampant. Inflation is below 10%, and we have a working democracy.

And actually, Brazilians think American women are more attractive on the whole. They think all American women are buxom blondes... because they only know America from the movies and TV shows.
        Last edited by Dom Pedro II; August 21, 2003, 15:52.
        Dom Pedro II - 2nd and last Emperor of the Empire of Brazil (1831 - 1889).

I truly believe that America is the world's second chance. I only hope we get a third...

Comment

Dom Pedro got, edited out
          "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

Yes, "future"... not "tomorrow"... my bad. I realized that as I was clicking Submite Reply.

I truly believe that America is the world's second chance. I only hope we get a third...

Comment

Originally posted by Dom Pedro II
              Yes, de Gaulle (at least that's who it was attributed to) said "Brazil is the country of future... and always will be."

I don't think this is necessarily true.

We've come a LOOOONG way from where we were.

When we left in 1985, we were only just getting our democracy back, inflation was at 10,000% and crime was rampant.

Crime is still (albeit) less rampant. Inflation is below 10%, and we have a working democracy.

And actually, Brazilians think American women are more attractive on the whole. They think all American women are buxom blondes... because they only know America from our movies and TV shows.
              Dom Petro, are you Brazilian or American? Because you say "we have a working democracy" and then "because they only know America from our movies and TV shows".
              Just a little confused.

Comment

I also realized that as well... Actually, I'm both.

My mother is American, and I was born in Brazil... according to an international treaty signed between both countries, I have dual citizenship upon my birth.

We came to America in 1985 as the economy worsened. My father was working the music business at that time, and he had planned a big concert and there was a reevaluation of the currency that mucked everything up. He called my mom, told her to sell whatever we didn't need, give the fridge to the maid, pack up and get the hell out of there. And so we came to the USA.

Comment

I guess you're American with the real meaning of the word then

Comment

Speaking of Brazil:

Say What? Man with Ear Ache Gets Vasectomy
                    Thu August 21, 2003 08:32 AM ET
                    RIO DE JANEIRO, Brazil (Reuters) - A Brazilian man who went to a clinic to have an aching ear checked ended up having a vasectomy after mistakenly believing that the doctor had called his name.
                    A manager at the Doctor Jose Carlos de Espirito Santo clinic in the town of Montes Claros in southeastern Minas Gerais State told Reuters on Wednesday Valdemar Lopes de Moraes, 39, entered the vasectomy room when Aldemar Aparecido Rodrigues' name was called.

"He was called by the full name and yet thought it was him. But the strangest thing is that he asked no questions when the doctor started preparations in the area which had so little to do with his ear," Vanessa Guimaraes said.

"He later explained that he thought it was an ear inflammation that got down to his testicles," she added.

De Moraes, a farmer who has two children, did not want to reverse the operation, performed last week, and showed up for an ear exam on Wednesday at the same clinic.

"A local newspaper said he is going to sue us, but he did not tell us about any claims," Guimaraes said.
                    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Comment

Comment

"I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                          "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                          "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

The guy's probably thrilled... now he can have as much sex as he wants!

I'm sure he would've gotten one if he could've afforded it...

Comment

"He later explained that he thought it was an ear inflammation that got down to his testicles," she added.
                              This is the best part! How exactly does it jump from his ear to his nut sack?
                              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
                              X