Creationism.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's bollocks too.
    If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

Originally posted by FrustratedPoet
      That's bollocks too.
      Don't make me sic the ghost of Stephen Jay Gould after you!

Comment

Originally posted by FrustratedPoet
        Oh it's good, but we've had better ones. You need to pay closer attention.
        I tried to think of better ones, but no one comes from the top of my head.

Of course, there is the wonderful You provide no source thread, but it didn't started as such a troll
        "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
        "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
        "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Originally posted by Odin

Don't make me sic the ghost of Stephen Jay Gould after you!
          It wasn't Gould who said it, though, it was a biologist, and he is quite correct--modern biology would not make sense without evolution, since biology has been built on the foundation of evolution since the 1940s.
          Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

The best ones are so effective they get quickly deleted by the mods. You've got be quick if you wanna catch 'em all!

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov

It wasn't Gould who said it, though, it was a biologist, and he is quite correct--modern biology would not make sense without evolution, since biology has been built on the foundation of evolution since the 1940s.
              I know, It was George Gaylord Simpson.

Comment

BTW, FP. Thanks to this thread I now know that not only you are gay, but you are a creationist as well
                "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident

Comment

This reminds me... we haven't really had an active coffee shop thread for a long time. Maybe we can make this one but keep the disguise of a troll so that all the newbies will come here and we can **** with their minds?

/me elegantly takes a sip of enhanced water *

/me brings some confetti from the Infinite Basement - we do want this place to be properly decorated, don't we? *
                  This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

Originally posted by Odin
                    I know, It was George Gaylord Simpson.
                    Uh, no it wasn't. It was Theodosius Dobzhansky.
                    Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov

Uh, no it wasn't. It was Theodosius Dobzhansky.
                      ACK! That is right, it was the fruit fly guy who said it. Why do I keep thinking it was Simpson.

Comment

It was Theodore Geisel.
                        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor
                          BTW, FP. Thanks to this thread I now know that not only you are gay, but you are a creationist as well

/me flaps his wrists about
                          Oh shush you! You're just awful!

Comment

Well Spiffor, I know now you're a Hell-bound bollocks-bouncer.
                            So what ?

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                              Well Spiffor, I know now you're a Hell-bound bollocks-bouncer.
                              So what ?
                              You should feel enlightened

Comment

Someon please close this. It started off bad and only went downhill from there.

Comment

Working...
                                X