No announcement yet.

Iws Answer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn, that "MtG - LTEC" and "Sava" answer done did me in, goshdarnit. I'll have to work harder next time. (My answers sucked, too. Really.)
    meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

I have a feeling that I won't do too well with this one.
      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Sweet - 5th place - not bad at all. (for first time trying)

How does that make some of you who have been playing all along feel?

Comment

I have a feeling that I won't do too well with this one.
          Then let me do it
          meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

Err, I meant my answers didn't look like they would give me a high place. This was posted by me before I saw the scores. Regardless, if I ever actually won this thing I would want to run it myself.
            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Why do I have no points?

ACK!
              Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Don't be too hard on yourself - you sometimes stumble across a point during your ramblings.
                [/bad joke]

Comment

damn

why do I do so badly?

I always try

Jon Miller
                  Jon Miller-
                  I AM.CANADIAN
                  GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

i blame Lemmy

Comment

Originally posted by Shi Huangdi
                      8. Which poster claiming to be gay do you think is really straight?

Frustrated Poet

WTF???

Anyway, I thought I was a poster who pretends to be straight but is actually gay - not the other way around.
                      If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

Wooohoo I'm the best! You all suck!! Erhm, well except Stefu I guess

Anyway, I wouldn't mind hosting the next round. But Stefu, if you're really dying for the job then feel free to do it. Or we could do it together; I come up with the questions and you calculate the scores?
                        CSPA

Comment

Nice teamwork Gangerolf
                          This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

I OBJECT!

What happened to my answers and score?
                            Attached Files
                            (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
                            (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
                            (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

Hm. I could host the next round. I could do it with Gange, though my suggestion is that I do the questions and Gange calculates the scores

Or we could do it so that both of us have, say, 4 questions, and when the score-calculating time comes, I tabulate the answers and Gange counts the final scores.
                              "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
                              "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

"Or we could do it so that both of us have, say, 4 questions, and when the score-calculating time comes, I tabulate the answers and Gange counts the final scores."

Fine. If I understand correctly I'll come up with 4 questions, PM them to you and then you'll make a new IWS thread whenever you're ready? And when the answers are in you tabulate them and send the table(?) to me and I count the scores? OK
                                CSPA

Comment

Working...
                                X