Zsa Zsa Saddam?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ted Striker
    USA knocking Saddam in the mf'ing face!!!
    Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
    Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Originally posted by Osweld

Actually, I'm against intellectual property laws.

I'm just wondering if the US military is practicing international art theft now.
      Only if it sold duplicates of the originals, which still had valid and unreleased copyrights.
      When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

This website is hilarious... I haven't been able to find the saddam ones though! WHERE???

"mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
        Drake Tungsten
        "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
        Albert Speer

Comment

Ted, how can you stand to have her wrapped in your colors?
          Dom Pedro II - 2nd and last Emperor of the Empire of Brazil (1831 - 1889).

I truly believe that America is the world's second chance. I only hope we get a third...

Comment

Blasphemy!!!

You aren't allowed to post in this thread again until you bring back hot Rio girls wearing thongs. Now GET GOING.
            We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

*hums thong song*

Comment

dayum. My DSL is too fast. Was a cool saying that was 2 paras long about fortune. Didn't get to read it.

Comment

my cable ahs been too slow, maybe I should change (I ahve 5 or 6 computers on it though)

Jon Miller
                  Jon Miller-
                  I AM.CANADIAN
                  GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Dude, the thong song is sooooooo over.
                    "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
                    Drake Tungsten
                    "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
                    Albert Speer

Comment

Pic 1
                      Attached Files

I truly believe that America is the world's second chance. I only hope we get a third...

Comment

Brazil's most profitable export:

Comment

There Striker, that ought to get you through the night...

Comment

They all got big booties.

Nice work, you are forgiven.

Who is drinking more, TCO, or Jon Miller?
                            We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

I dunno... Jon misspelt his name once and GP hasn't made sense all night... so I'm gonna go with Jon.

Comment

I am out of clean tumblers so the gin is in wine glasses now. I think I am sobering up though.

Comment

Working...
                                X