No announcement yet.

Zsa Zsa Saddam?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, the sound truck stuff worked in South Iraq and in Panama.

Comment

Some of the pop music they mnight play could be classified as a war crime. Better not.

This is just plain silly. I doubt it will come to much in any way. Damn, you would think reporters other there could find more important news, no?
      If you don't like reality, change it! me
      "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
      "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
      "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Launch Brittney!!!!!!

Comment

Launch Brittney!!!!!!
          ... out of a cannon... into a brick wall.

Btw, the brass has apparently shot this whole plan down anyway.
          Dom Pedro II - 2nd and last Emperor of the Empire of Brazil (1831 - 1889).

I truly believe that America is the world's second chance. I only hope we get a third...

Comment

Originally posted by Dom Pedro II
            ... out of a cannon... into a brick wall.
            You have such pity for her:
            I say, run her arms with a belt sdander, then spread sea salt on the raw pen wounds. Then, hang her by her thumbs to a low post, with some sort of meat scent over her, and then set a hungry pack of wolves lose in the area.
            If you don't like reality, change it! me
            "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
            "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
            "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

You have such pity for her:
              I say, run her arms with a belt sdander, then spread sea salt on the raw pen wounds. Then, hang her by her thumbs to a low post, with some sort of meat scent over her, and then set a hungry pack of wolves lose in the area.
              Hey, I like your idea better!

I truly believe that America is the world's second chance. I only hope we get a third...

Comment

It is an indicator of the degradation of the human race that no attempt on her life has been made.
                Visit First Cultural Industries
                There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

It is an indicator of the degradation of the human race that no attempt on her life has been made.

That's because everyone is afraid to... I mean, think about it, if she were murdered, she'd be immortalized!

It's imperative that she die by ODing or slipping in the shower or something humiliating!

We don't need Brittney becoming another Selena!

Comment

STRIKER!!!!!!

Comment

Eh???

Comment

I need backup from Wigger D2K!

Comment

is a big fabn of pbritney
                          Jon Miller-
                          I AM.CANADIAN
                          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

I'm sorry I'm late!!!!!!!

USA!!!!
                            Attached Files
                            We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Frigging SAddam is out for the count. The calvary has arrived!@!!!!

Comment

USA knocking Saddam in the mf'ing face!!!
                                Attached Files
                                We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                                X