Anyone know of some programs that burn mp3 onto a cd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know of some programs that burn mp3 onto a cd

The program I have lets me load mp3's to record onto a cd, but it then converts them to wav as I try to burn them onto the cd or it says I have more then 74 minutes. I have searched on google for a burner that would allows this but I have not been able to find one. I have a cd player that plays mp3's which is the reason I would like this.

Just get an illicit copy of nero.

Comment

Are you sure it saves them as wavs and not as CD tracks?

Make sure you use "data mode" (or whatever it is called, the cd type you'd use for putting files on a cd anyway, not music).
      Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

Originally posted by faded glory
        Just get an illicit copy of nero.
        or XP?

Comment

I have found Nero to be excellent.

Comment

Musicmatch Jukebox

I have the pay version, but you could perhaps do it with the free version too. I don't know.
            So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
            Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

I use Nero as well. Burning it as a data cd should work. Shouldn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by Verto
                I use Nero as well. Burning it as a data cd should work. Shouldn't it?
                I think so.

BTW maybe I'm mistaken but wasn't you Verto who guided me through using Nero for the first time here at Poly? If my memory serves right... If it was you thank you very much. I've certaintly put it to good use
                If it wasn't you, sorry just ignore

Comment

I tried nero under audio cd, it made them into wav's. Unless I did something wrong.

I did not think of data, I will try that now.

Comment

You have to burn the disc as a data CD, not an audio CD. If you can get your hands on a copy of ECD basic, it's really simple. But Nero is too, I think. Never used it myself tho.
                    "Beauty is not in the face...Beauty is a light in the heart." - Kahlil Gibran
                    "The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves" - Victor Hugo
                    "It is noble to be good; it is still nobler to teach others to be good -- and less trouble." - Mark Twain

Comment

Jeff,

What OS are you running?

Comment

Just save the files as data, it SHOULD work!

Comment

win98se

Comment

Yes choosing to burn an audio CD in NERO will automatically convert them to wavs.

Comment

Making it a data cd worked, thanks a lot for all of the help!

Comment

Working...
                              X