I want to be gay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wittlich
    Those who are gay and say that they have no creative taste (ie, Boris and Asher for example) only need a little guidance to point them in the right direction towards creative fabulousness!
    Hey, I didn't claim such a thing for myself, you bastard! I said other people. I'm perfectly aware of my fabulosity. For instance, I know full well what a fashion disaster it would be to have wispy facial hair, like Starchild has.
    Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

well I agree that gays in Wyoming dress normal to "fit" in. They do that in my city as well. I never see any gays when I'm just walking around. The only place I've seen gays is in gay bars. And I'm sure not all of them were gay. I seen one guy with 2 hot women hanging off each arm- at least I think they were women

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident
        I seen one guy with 2 hot women hanging off each arm
        Um, he could certainly have been gay. They're called *** hags, and they love us to death. We have them all over us.
        Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
          paiktis, hey, is that your dog in your av?
          Nope, too many things in motion for me right now to get a doggie now. But it's cute, no?

Comment

if gays got fashion sense what do bisexuals got?

(and Asher went all the way now?)
            "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
            "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by Albert Speer
              if gays got fashion sense what do bisexuals got?

(and Asher went all the way now?)
              bis are wimpy gays.

and yes, asher is hardcore.
              "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
              - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov

Hey, I didn't claim such a thing for myself, you bastard! I said other people. I'm perfectly aware of my fabulosity. For instance, I know full well what a fashion disaster it would be to have wispy facial hair, like Starchild has.
                Oops! I misspoke. I didn't mean that you have no fashion sense Boris...Starchild's use of the phrase "...Boris' love of wearing what can only be described as skinned roadkill" just sent me down the wrong path. Sorry for my lack of not paying attention to the verbage of the thread as a whole.
                "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident
                  As for me being gay. Well... I won't say I haven't thought about it. I probably could do the acts if I wanted to, but I really don't want to.
                  You want to be a metrosexual!

The first time I heard that term, I thought of the people who get off on rubbing up against (or being rubbed up against) on the subway.
                  - "A picture may be worth a thousand words, but it still ain't a part number." - Ron Reynolds
                  - I went to Zanarkand, and all I got was this lousy aeon!
                  - "... over 10 members raised complaints about you... and jerk was one of the nicer things they called you" - Ming

Comment

diss, i'm sorry..but i've seen you..and the gay thing just does NOT work for you...
                    "Speaking on the subject of conformity: This rotting concept of the unfathomable nostril mystifies the fuming crotch of my being!!! Stop with the mooing you damned chihuahua!!! Ganglia!! Rats eat babies!" ~ happy noodle boy

Comment

Don't go fishing in the gay bars if you're not 100% sure, though. I can tell you it hurts to be turned down by a gay man if you're hoping for a rebound from a straight relationship.

The guy who did this later attempted suicide, so he had some of his own problems. But life genuinely doesn't need to be more complicated than it already is.
                      "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

Don't go fishing in the gay bars if you're not 100% sure, though. I can tell you it hurts to be turned down by a gay man if you're hoping for a rebound from a straight relationship.

The guy who did this later attempted suicide, so he had some of his own problems. But life genuinely doesn't need to be more complicated than it already is.

Good point Alinestra.

Edit: Since my post went to a new page, I quoted Alinestra's last post.
                        "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                        "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Calm down Guys. Was trying to make my post harsh at diss.
                          The Gay community of Apolyton has my apologies.

Anyway diss, if unsure of orientation stick to Hetro dress sense, since you will not put off any hot girls who will doubt your straightness, and you can just talk in a funny voice to blokes!.
                          Up The Millers

Comment

paiktis, yeah, it's funny looking

Hope you get a chance to get one soon.
                            In da butt.
                            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                            THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                            "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

I call it coaching the clueless.
                              Have done the shopping bit a number of times with different friends be it for clothes, furniture, electronics, home equipment and cooking, plus toys and books.
                              I've even have had friends give me their credit cards, and say here, have at it.
                              Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

Comment

Originally posted by Wittlich
                                Those who are gay and say that they have no creative taste (ie, Boris and Asher for example)
                                Am I ignored?
                                A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Working...
                                X