No announcement yet.

Your underappreciated threads...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[qoute]also didn't like how my thread about the sailor who was from my neighbourhood and fell off a ship and died earlier this summer didn't get a single response...

Elok
    Warlord
    Actually Maryland. I just dig the flag.
    Mar 2003
    time: 11:27:10 PM

08-14-03 10:26:50 PM link

quote:
    Originally posted by JohnT
    ... and you are????

Well, we've only had two violent disagreements, if I remember correctly, so I guess I'm not that memorable for the OT. I'll have to start acting snottier around you.
    BTW, Sava, did you just praise me or insult me? I can't tell...

[/quote]

BOTH ANWASARE I NEVER INSULT!
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Albert Speer
      i also didn't like how my thread about the sailor who was from my neighbourhood and fell off a ship and died earlier this summer didn't get a single response...
      Boo ****ing Hoo!
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

/me has never postead a thread before

Comment

it was national news Imran... he was playing football and ran too far and fell off the deck.
          "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Read my prior post... with the Boo, and the ****ing, and the Hoo .
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

THAT thread looks like it needs attention...hope jdd2007 is alright

I don't know how to help him, but I hope someone this is advertising to does
              meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

Originally posted by Skanky Burns
                My Free Monkey Island-esq Game! garnered a total of 8 replies, 3 of them by me. I think only 2 people ever actually tried the game.
                Well, it died in a not so well-traveled forum. I usually don't visit the "other games" forum, but I do love a good Monkey game!
                badams

Comment

Originally posted by Albert Speer
                  it was national news Imran... he was playing football and ran too far and fell off the deck.
                  "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                  Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

This is spam.
                    Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                    Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

I still say my "Fedorov To Ducks" thread should have become the new summer hockey discussion thread. Ah, I guess that'll pick up in the fall.

Fedorov To Ducks

And then there was my "The Newsroom" thread, which garnered a grand total of 0 replies. Huzzah!

The Newsroom
                      "I wrote a song about dental floss but did anyone's teeth get cleaner?" -Frank Zappa
                      "A thing moderately good is not so good as it ought to be. Moderation in temper is always a virtue, but moderation in principle is always a vice."- Thomas Paine
                      "I'll let you be in my dream if I can be in yours." -Bob Dylan

Comment

Asher:

its real sad if you think about it... he graduated high school, beat all the odds against him growing up in philly and joined the Navy, served in the post-9/11 period but then died a few days before the ship returned to port
                        "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Sounds pretty tragic...then again, it's just one of those things were you wish he lived so you could laugh at it without being an ass.
                          meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

I was not taken in by the Y2K hype

and I'm still pissed about the whole thing. We spend billions of dollars to "fix" the problem, Russia spends next to nothing. And they faired no worse than we did.

Comment

all of them

Jon Miller
                              Jon Miller-
                              I AM.CANADIAN
                              GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

I still have yet to have a thread reach 500 posts

That is my ultimate goal.

Comment

Working...
                                X