Another one bites the dust.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dr Strangelove

Uhhhhh....... When was the last time there was a multiple execution in the USA? Not in my lifetime as far as I can recall.
    A little before the moratorium, Illinois did two on the same night.
    When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

By what method?
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Is this how you would deal with Yankees too, if it were in your power?

YEAH... first Roger Clemens and then George Steinbrenner... oh wait .
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
          By what method?
          You see how Slowwhand has such sadistic curiosity?

A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
            By what method?
            Injection.
            When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Terminal vomiting from having to listen to Britney Spears singing the brown noise for hours and hours and hours.
              -30-

Comment

USA is going to chase these **** heads to every damn corner of the earth until every last one of them is found.
                We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Striker
                  USA is going to chase these **** heads to every damn corner of the earth until every last one of them is found.
                  Even the Mariana Trench?

Comment

Ted Striker: Not bloody likely.
                    Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by st_swithin
                      Terminal vomiting from having to listen to Britney Spears singing the brown noise for hours and hours and hours.
                      I being honest here. Wasn't there a case in Australia where to brothers wanted their grandfather to die so they could inherite his money? As I recall the grandfather , who was very feedle and was in a wheel chair, hated Berry Manalow so the brothers stuck him in a room by himself and had the CD player play Berry over and over and over again. The old fellow lasted for a few weeks and then killed himself. The Australian government tried the brothers for murder but they got off.
                      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
                      X