Another one bites the dust.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another one bites the dust.

CNN is reporting that another top Al Qaeda leader has been captured and will most likely be checking in at the Gitmo Hilton. While this is great news that another Islamic terrorist has been taken out of circulation I'm thinking we're only getting half the story.

I mean look at what has happened in the last six months. Top Al Qaeda opporatives have been captured on a regular bases, Islamic terror plot after Islamic terror plot has been foiled before they could kill innocent people, regular warnings go out and flights out of whole cities have been stopped when words comes down that Al Qeada is going to shot down a plane, and the US catches SAM missiles which the Islamic terrorists were going to use to shot down planes in the US. This may be a conspiracy theory but I'm thinking the Allies just might have infiltrated into Al Qaeda. I mean how else could they have so much info about the who, what, when, where, and how of each attempted Al Qaeda attack before it happens?

I suppose some of the info could be coming captured Al Qaeda types being questioned at Gitmo but would these guys really have current opporational info? Surely, not months after they've been captured. What do you folks think? Has the CIA and MI-5 got a few spies inside the major Islamic Terror networks and is that were we keep getting the tip offs about upcoming attacks?
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

This guy was nailed in Thailand, which ain't his turf. Seems we're mostly getting people who turn them in for money, which is fine by me.

I don't really care how we get the *******s, as long as they're preferably in at least some condition to talk.
    When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

One at a time will get it done.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I'm interested in the hows because it will help to figure out the most effective way to exterminate these cockroaches.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
          Is this how you would deal with Yankees too, if it were in your power?

A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

That depends on how fast they are replacing themselves with new recruites. The Israelis have been offing Islamic terrorists for years but there's always more newbies to take their place. As long as just about every Arab country remains a ****ed up piece of **** place where the people are brain washed with hate then there will be more of these bastards.

Comment

Don't get me started on where it should stop through probable necessity.

And Mr Fun, only bad people get hung, and they're not always Yankees, and they're not always one at a time.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

And Mr Fun, only bad people get hung, and they're not always Yankees, and they're not always one at a time.
                Capital punishment is wrong.

A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
                  I'm interested in the hows because it will help to figure out the most effective way to exterminate these cockroaches.

Comment

Yeah, they hang Mexicans too...
                    Monkey!!!

Comment

I'm not even going to bother try.. you people are a lost cause!
                      "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
                      "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

If it matters we feel the same about you.

Comment

Don't get me started on where it should stop through probable necessity.

Uhhhhh....... When was the last time there was a multiple execution in the USA? Not in my lifetime as far as I can recall.
                          "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Heyyyyy, Sawbones.
                            I wasn't talking about Texas, or U.S. courts.
                            I was talking about me, again.

Comment

heh? got three flies with one swat again?
                              Monkey!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X