No announcement yet.

Apolyton Fantasy Football DRAFT 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm going to tough it out with 1 kicker on my opening day roster.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Yea me too. I'll probably have one K and one D.

Comment

• Imran, Imran.
        He's our man.
        If he doesn't pick, nobody can.
        Gooooooo, Imran!

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• There's a difference - Shockey's injury is not a serious one

No there ISN'T a difference. I wasn't going to say anything before, but here goes:

This is the SECOND time you've cheered/laughed at another player having a serious injury because it 'helped your team'. Jeez, have you never heard of or had class in your entire life? The first rule of a sports fan is you DON'T CHEER WHEN AN OPPOSING PLAYER GETS HURT! Anyone who does so is a classless puke. No matter what the reason! No matter WHO is the player! You are no better than those *******s at Veteran's Stadium who cheered when Michael Irvin got hurt (and I hate Irvin, btw). Total lack of class.

Maybe I should just call you the Classless Chickenhawks!

[/rant]

Btw, since Poly was down, the picks:

175) K. McCardell (TB) --> Berzerkers
          176) A. Peterson (CHI) --> Decatur Destroyers
          177) C. Bradford (HOU) --> Dallas Dwarf Tossers

Oh, and since Jac was without power, I allowed him to change Brian Griese with David Carr, QB HOU. All chances are on Zop's and Yahoo.
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• So are the changes.

(You feeling better, Imran? )

Comment

• Yes .

And vlad is up.
              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

• Vlad! Vlad, you vampire bastard! Pick!

BAPAY! BAPAY, BAPAY, BAPAY !

Comment

• I oughta BAPAY you to the MOON!

Comment

• sorry for delay, just looking for a kicker

Comment

• Rian Lindell K Bills

Comment

• well I have 2 kickers in case martin's groin injury is more serious than is being reported.

And I need 2 backup running backs because I screwed up my bye weeks. That reminds me, I forgot to check Cleveland's bye week. No big deal, my other backup Wide Reciever can cover.

I figure I only need one defense. A defense can take 1 or 2 injuries and still be very good. I'll just pick one up temporarily when my bye week comes up.

Comment

• Hi guys, I'm back for a few hours. After that I will be gone for another week.
                          First of all thanks for picking for me....I must admit I'm very happy with the players that I was able to grab.
                          I'm sending a small amendment to my list to Imran...
                          So long

Comment

• Sneak is up.

Comment

• Some wake up that ****ing Sneaky.

Comment

• I left my friggin' picks on Zops forum with an Imran PM.
                                So, disregard that PM, Imran...
                                OK...I'll take...Michael Ricks, TE, Detroit.
                                Life and death is a grave matter;
                                all things pass quickly away.
                                Each of you must be completely alert;
                                never neglectful, never indulgent.

Comment

Working...
                                X