185) --> Decatur Destroyers
      186) --> Berzerkers
      187) --> Monza Sloths
      188) --> Amsterdam Afros
      189) --> Kyrandia Dragonhawks
      190) --> Vegas Whoremongers
      191) --> NY Slackers
      192) --> Fighting Emus
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Seattle Defense, believe it or not.

And you told me to ignore your PM .

Vlad is up!
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Originally posted by Zopperoni

IIRC, if there are still signs of fracture in October, he'll be out for the season.
          True, but the rest of the crappy running backs will still be ther in October.

I picked him with the extra pick that we agreed upon halfway through the draft, so I don't really lose any of my original slots.

Plus, he may end up being healthy.

ACK!
          Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• BTW, what's up with Ricks? He shows as "NA" on Yahoo!.

Comment

• Ricks? Who Ricks?
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• The Detroit TE that Sneak drafted.
                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

• Mikhael Ricks, Sneak's pick in R15.

Comment

• NA usually means something is wrong with him

sure he is actually playing this year?

Comment

• He's still shown as Detroit's first-string TE on their depth chart, so I assume he's actually fine...

Comment

• He can work the waiver wire if need be.

Comment

• Working the wire... we'll all be doing it for some boneheaded draft pick we made .

Comment

• To begin with, I have 3 QB's. One of which, surely will have to go.

Comment

• And I have to drop Peterson sometime in the future .

Comment

• I'm happy with my picks, see no need to waive anyone just yet.
                                I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
                                i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

Working...
                                X