Remember Kassi went over a week without touching a key

Comment

Originally posted by Frozzy
      Remember Kassi went over a week without touching a key
      but also remember kassi is just plain weird

Comment

True that.

Comment

hmmm, the Suomi appreciation day isn't going well, no new Finns have joined

Comment

Ah well... at least we have had a full room all today.

Comment

*bump*

Anyone who wants to join...feel free...it's like OTF, without any chance of moderation
              meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

Bumping, because we're back down to 3 people today. A channel needs at least 2 active people to make it a chat

Comment

Or one active person pretending to be two people.
                  American by birth, smarter than the average tropical fruit by the grace of Me. -me
                  I try not to break the rules but merely to test their elasticity. -- Bill Veeck | Don't listed to the Linux Satanist, people. - St. Leo | If patching security holes was the top priority of any of us(no matter the OS), we'd do nothing else. - Me, in a tired and accidental attempt to draw fire from all three sides.
                  Posted with Mozilla Firebird running under Sawfish on a Slackware Linux install.:p
                  XGalaga.

Comment

Geeslaka, what with all your spamming in this thread, I thought you'd at least have the courtesy to join.

Comment

Only two (three now) of the 19 posts in the thread that aren't yours are mine.
                      Maybe I'll figure out why ircII didn't build, fix it, and join.
                      American by birth, smarter than the average tropical fruit by the grace of Me. -me
                      I try not to break the rules but merely to test their elasticity. -- Bill Veeck | Don't listed to the Linux Satanist, people. - St. Leo | If patching security holes was the top priority of any of us(no matter the OS), we'd do nothing else. - Me, in a tired and accidental attempt to draw fire from all three sides.
                      Posted with Mozilla Firebird running under Sawfish on a Slackware Linux install.:p
                      XGalaga.

Comment

somehow I doubt raph will be coming back

Comment

<randomness>
                          Does anybody know where "Slaps x around a bit with a large trout" came from?
                          </randomness>
                          "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

Working...
                          X