Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How easily can cultural tidbit attain 'immortality'?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Odin

Jumpy Sock level? which world is that in (i haven't SMB3 for a while)?
    Actually, I think she's talking about the green boot that Mario hops into.
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by st_swithin
      Anyone else remember the jumpy sock level of Super Mario III?

I musta played that level a thousand times - I'd play all the way through the entire game to get the infinite lives, then play through to that level. I'd kill Mario before completing the level, so I could start the jumpy sock level again.
      Yes! Kuribo's Shoe was the ultimate in gimmicky gaming fun. However, I didn't the un-fun counterpart to it, the "damned flying angry sun" levels. I didn't like those too well...
      "The self is a relation that relates itself to itself, or is the relation's relating itself to itself in the relation; the self is not the relation but is the relation relating itself to itself." -Kierkegaard, at one of his less lucid moments

Tremolando shows rage! Sforzando shows excitement! C Minor means gravity!–D Minor means terror!...Round and round like donkeys at a grindstone! -Amadeus

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun

Actually, I think she's talking about the green boot that Mario hops into.
        Oh!

Comment

Yes, sorry, boot, sock - whatever. I wore tennis shoes as a kid, so I wouldn't know a boot if it came up and kicked me in the a55.

I HATED that pissy sun. I just thought it was a spiteful piece of flaming poo.
          -30-

Comment

Originally posted by st_swithin
            Yes, sorry, boot, sock - whatever. I wore tennis shoes as a kid, so I wouldn't know a boot if it came up and kicked me in the a55.

I HATED that pissy sun. I just thought it was a spiteful piece of flaming poo.
            Ahhhhhhh! The desert sun! how can I forget that? Giant World (World 4) is quite funny.

Comment

Originally posted by Odin

Ahhhhhhh! The desert sun! how can I forget that? Giant World (World 4) is quite funny.
              Giant World was FUN!
              A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Working...
              X