No announcement yet.

Freemasons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep, chalk it up to being the longest and bloodiest war never fought in Asia, and ending with the last man standing.

Take THAT, Vezzini!!

How's being clever working for you know?
    -30-

Comment

know?
      Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

NOW.
        -30-

Comment

I find the freemasons secrecy to be spooky. My ex was big into them and their apparent evilness (or so she thought).

I grew up next to a Masonic temple and they never seemed to have anything strange going on their except the occasional antique car show.

We stole a picnic table from them once as kids. We put it in the woods and hung out on it. Yes, there isnt alot to do in my hometown. Getting high on the masonic bench was a big highlight.

Comment

Rufus and Larae'
            -30-

Comment

Originally posted by monolith94
              For forty dollars a year, I'd join the masons if they let me have 60 Megabytes of webspace...
              Would you sit in the back and keep to yourself?
              He's got the Midas touch.
              But he touched it too much!
              Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

Originally posted by st_swithin
                I tried trolling for spam, but all I got were a bunch of anchovies.
                What the hell do you use for bait on anchovies? Plankten? I have very poor fine motor control, I'd never be able to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by st_swithin
                  ALRIGHT!!! ALLRIGHT!!!!

I ADMIT IT!!!

I WAS THE SECOND GUNMAN ON THE GRASSY KNOLL!!!!
                  What about Dillenger?

Comment

I wouldn't become a Freemason if you got on to your stinking knees and begged me!!!

Comment

• What's the need of being a freemason when you are an Apolytoner already ? I mean, here we are a communitiy dedicated to discuss about issues of our time to improve mankind, are we not ?
                      "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                      "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                      "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

• We need a secret handshake first. No decent secret society would be seen dead without a special handshake.
                        If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

• If you think I'm touching your hands, you're very much mistaken

Who knows where Diplomat's have been!
                          "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
                          "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

• He's in the toilet, with Leary and Scorcese and Jesus.
                            -30-

Comment

• Originally posted by PLATO

To join the Masons you must meet three criteria:

1.) You must be freeborn. No man who has been a slave or indentured may be a Mason.
                              Dare i ask....why? What does ever having been a slave have anything to do with it, and so what if i have dentures? Seriously, is that just their way of excluding blacks, or is there a more obscure reason?

I find it funny that, just because it's secretive, people think it must be sinister

If you want sinister, just join my secret philatelist's association

Comment

• To join the Masons you must meet three criteria:

1.) You must be freeborn. No man IS a slave or IS indentured may be a Mason.
                                2.) You must NOT TALK ABOUT THE MASONS (however, talking TO a mason is acceptable, but only about topics OTHER THAN MASONS).
                                3.) You must BE a mason - that is, you must be a stoneworker of the most LITERAL TYPE - you must work with stones and rocks and use them to build something that benefits mankind.

Addendum:
                                A.) No, "getting stoned" does NOT COUNT.

B.) No, "public stoning of self or others" does NOT COUNT.

C.) Yes, digging rocks out of the ground for your own amusement DOES COUNT, so long as you had a good time doing it (please see "Stir of Echoes" starring Kevin Bacon).
                                Last edited by st_swithin; August 23, 2003, 20:39.
                                -30-

Comment

Working...
                                X