Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats your favourite flavour of crisp/chip

Its gotta be salt and vinegar!

If I've missed your favourite flavour, tough.
    Ready salted
    11.54%
    Salt and vinegar
    23.08%
    Prawn cocktail
    0.00%
    Smokey Bacon
    3.85%
    BBQ
    26.92%
    Cheese and Onion
    19.23%
    Pickled onion
    3.85%
    Banana
    11.54%
    "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
    "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Onion and garlic. Guess that means I'm not a vampire.
    American by birth, smarter than the average tropical fruit by the grace of Me. -me
    I try not to break the rules but merely to test their elasticity. -- Bill Veeck | Don't listed to the Linux Satanist, people. - St. Leo | If patching security holes was the top priority of any of us(no matter the OS), we'd do nothing else. - Me, in a tired and accidental attempt to draw fire from all three sides.
    Posted with Mozilla Firebird running under Sawfish on a Slackware Linux install.:p
    XGalaga.

Comment

Anything vaguely meat-related.
      "Paul Hanson, you should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish" - Paiktis, dramatically over-estimating my influence in diplomatic circles.

Eyewerks - you know you want to visit. No really, you do. Go on, click me.

Comment

Banana option looks wrong because i can buy and eat banana-chips here.

@Pringles
        money sqrt evil;
        My literacy level are appalling.

Comment

P.S: where is pizza?
          money sqrt evil;
          My literacy level are appalling.

Comment

Re: Whats your favourite flavour of crisp/chip

BBQ by far.
            Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
            Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Cheese and Onion.

Salt and Vinegar would have to be the absolute worst chip flavour ever invented. :vomit:
              I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Salt and Vinegar would have to be the absolute worst chip flavour ever invented
                Thats not healthy!!! According to my parents, I been eating salt and vinegar flavour since I had teeth!
                "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison

Comment

Originally posted by Skanky Burns
                  Salt and Vinegar would have to be the absolute worst chip flavour ever invented. :vomit:
                  Ooh Salt and Vinegar is glorious! The salt dancing on your tongue, and the vinegar filling my mouth and coming out through all facets of the head....

MMMM

Comment

Skanky just hasn't tried them enough to acquire the taste. I had his opinion until I was bored and decided to eat a bag.
                    American by birth, smarter than the average tropical fruit by the grace of Me. -me
                    I try not to break the rules but merely to test their elasticity. -- Bill Veeck | Don't listed to the Linux Satanist, people. - St. Leo | If patching security holes was the top priority of any of us(no matter the OS), we'd do nothing else. - Me, in a tired and accidental attempt to draw fire from all three sides.
                    Posted with Mozilla Firebird running under Sawfish on a Slackware Linux install.:p
                    XGalaga.

Comment

If you have to eat enough to "acquire" the taste, it just isn't worth it. If I try something and dislike it, thats enough for me.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy trying different things - I once made a pizza with M&Ms on it for instance. Now that was nice!
                      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

I made one with rollmop herrings! That was absolutely vile!

Comment

Originally posted by Skanky Burns
                          If you have to eat enough to "acquire" the taste, it just isn't worth it. If I try something and dislike it, thats enough for me.
                          Ooh...I used to hate S&V....But like Elijah, I just ate a bag and....Oooh. One of the best experiences i've ever had.

It was worth it.

Comment

In that case Skanky, you probably wouldn't like my hot cocoa recipe. I posted it in LTEC!'s recipe thread.
                            XGalaga.

Comment

I think you mean geeslaka; I had my first bag before I could talk, certainly before I could remember it!

Having said that, I was eating blue stilton aged 6 months... I like strong flavours!

Comment

Working...
                              X