I need technical help.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
    Well he's never been that subtle ever before, so I doubt it .
    You know, after a month of stalking me on Apolyton just to troll me every chance you get, it's high time you pick someone else.

I don't use dial-up -- I use our university's network system when using AOL.
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

I pick on plenty of people, Funboy . I just happen to be on here so much that you think I'm always after you .

I can just imagine what my post count would be now if OT posts still counted .
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

I pick on plenty of people, Funboy . I just happen to be on here so much that you think I'm always after you .

I can just imagine what my post count would be now if OT posts still counted .
        Well you can always have wet dreams of what your OT post counts would be.

Comment

How do you know that I don't?
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

How do you know that I don't?
            So my presumptions are right -- you DO have a serious ego problem.

Comment

Yes, my ego isn't large enough (unlike other portions of my body )

Comment

Yeah, your mouth.
                (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Originally posted by Urban Ranger
                  Yeah, your mouth.

Comment

The better to... um, never mind.

Comment

All libertarians have ego problems.

Comment

Working...
                      X