Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The funniest thing I've seen in a long time!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see many of you took the horrible work of downloading mysterious video sized 40 megs.. kudos to you, I am pleased.. .

Legos are kind of expensive here, too bad.. this guy has lots of them! I had legos too, but not that many. I had an awsome medieval castle though, that was cool.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

It was fun, but nothing outrangeous.
      money sqrt evil;
      My literacy level are appalling.

Comment

That is very nice video Pekka, thanks for sharing it with us
        Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Comment

No problem . Maybe it's not haha funny, but it's cool!
          In da butt.
          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

Are legos still as expensive as they were in the late-80's to mid-90's? I had a bunch when I was really young, then went looking for them later (yes, I still would get them now, they're fun ) but any decent sized set cost >$150...kinda prohibitive for a "kid's" toy.
            "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

Edit: Got the answer already from yo asm thread, pic

Dear God!

- Paul Valery

Comment

No.. I'm broke . But I'm looking forward attending again next year! You?
                In da butt.

Comment

No, but I have AssemblyTV-channel open 24/7 so I can see all the compos and intros

Methinks asm is for kids

- Paul Valery

Comment

dv8ed, I don't know about the US, but in here they are. I think they are even more expensive than in late 80s?
                    I remember I was looking for a present to my friends baby, and I was browsing through toys and got caught with legos, since they had some new stuff I've never seen when I was a kid but when I saw the price? Uh oh.. A set of guys, there were maybe 6 different guys (like sailor etc) and something small I can't remember what it was but let's say few of those palm trees, nothing else, and it was 20 euros.. I mean for 6 little lego guys, and a tree? That's hella expensive! And what's a kid to do with few guys, it needs all kinds of stuff like houses and well things. It didn't matter, because the baby had 2 year birthday so legos were not the toy of choice anyway.
                    In da butt.

Comment

laurentius, is the AsmTV working properly? I tried it last night and it was kind of crappy picture and the sound was not synched at all!
                      In da butt.

Comment

I mean Parties are fantastic, but asm has been mostly for quakers(the other ones) since 1997. There are other more cheap, pro, UG and smaller parties. Though Asm and only Asm has the absolute HUGE - factor in it. And the Vip area is cool

- Paul Valery

Comment

laurentius, I've never gone to any other parties. I just like Asm because it's so massive.. lots of things! You know just looking at that picture and having been there many times before makes me feel like a little kid .
                          I get all excited and can feel the atmosphere .

Yeah, quakers.. But you know quakers are kind of old school now and maybe they are now 'cool' people there. Maybe there are now CS kids, and then quakers whine about them all the time.. I don't know. These quakers and other players didn't ever bother me though, I don't care..
                          In da butt.

Comment

As for AsmTV, it still has crappy picture, but sound seems to be synced properly enough. Damn, we live in the same city and yet we chat through texas-based www site Why don't you just visit finnish irc channel?

- Paul Valery

Comment

laurentius, I have visited there! The sound is n'sync now? Ok.. I might check it out later.

I kind of understand the people there though.. you know it's about those compos first and most, not playing quake.. and when there are bunch of sweaty 12y old kids in full mania after drinkign 7 liters of coke and not even caring about compos.. that's kind of stupid.
                              In da butt.

Comment

Cheers - that was fun..
                                Only feebs vote.

Comment

Working...
                                X