Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The funniest thing I've seen in a long time!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, get into the 21st century already. 40 megs is nothing! And you can always delete it after watching...
    It only takes few minutes with a slow 512k adsl connection. What do you guys use, illegal immigrants shouting ones and zeroes?
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

I only have 10 GB left...I need to make the most of it.
      Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
      Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

300kps-700kps DSL + 120GB harddrive + 40GB harddrive = "What, me worry?" (TM)

And Tass, you poor deprived soul. Never having played with Legos? Inconceivable...
        The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Originally posted by DRoseDARs
          And Tass, you poor deprived soul. Never having played with Legos? Inconceivable...
          When I discovered them (a few months ago), I hated them on site. Theyre so...limited....Ugh.

I prefer a good old fashioned pen and paper for my artistic needs.

Comment

That's pretty bad. I didn't have ninjas though, if they were available when I was in that age, I'd definitely would have get them.

Also you know you can watch this full screen, and the sounds are good quality in this, so you might want to have those speakers working too.
            In da butt.
            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
            THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
            "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Sheesh Tass, next you'll be telling us you've never even held a Slinky or eaten Playdoh before...

If it weren't for Legos I never would have wanted to become an architect. A few more years and I just might earn my license and add the title AIA comma-ed onto my name.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                Hey, get into the 21st century already. 40 megs is nothing! And you can always delete it after watching...
                It only takes few minutes with a slow 512k adsl connection. What do you guys use, illegal immigrants shouting ones and zeroes?
                Smoke signals are longer range, and they're already in binary!
                "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

Sheesh Tass, next you'll be telling us you've never even held a Slinky or eaten Playdoh before...
                  Um....

Just kidding (On the Slinky thing. Eating Playdoh? Ugh)

If it weren't for Legos I never would have wanted to become an architect. A few more years and I just might earn my license and add the title AIA comma-ed onto my name.
                  I sometimes can make small buildings out of clay. Thats pretty fun.

Comment

Rhetorical question, Tass: Ever build a 6-foot-tall Lego skyscraper when you were only 4-feet-tall? Leaves quite the impression on the young mind and makes one's parents rather proud.

Comment

Rhetorical question, Tass: Ever build a 6-foot-tall Lego skyscraper when you were only 4-feet-tall? Leaves quite the impression on the young mind and makes one's parents rather proud.
                      By being able to pile blocks on top of each other? Seems a bit silly to me.

Comment

But here's the thing: I had enough blocks to make a reasonably believable-looking structure. It LOOKED like it could be replicated into an actual design, though not buildable by todays technology. I should note, Frank Llyod Wright designed the mile high Illinois for the city of Chicago. Not buildable then, or today, but certainly not far-fetched.

I didn't just simply "pile blocks on top of each other;" my placement of each piece was pretty deliberate...at least until I got nearer the top, had to start winging it by that point. Ce la vie...unless, of course, you're an actual architect, in which case "winging it" would be a rather big no-no...

I just wish I had a picture of it or could remember what it looked like. No that I've had some architectural education I could have started playing with the design with real construction principles...*sigh*...oh well.

Comment

Originally posted by Comrade Tassadar
                          : IT IS *NOT* WORTH FORTY MEGS.
                          40 megs is nothing.

I've always wanted to do something like this, but I have neither the patience, the camera, nor the Legos for it.

Comment

jeebus. what is wrong with you finns?
                            B♭3

Comment

Seriously, that was ****ed up.
                              “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

I...don't get it.
                                Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Working...
                                X