Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• George W. Bush Elite Air Force Action Figure

Weak.
    "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
    "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

I ruined my appetite for the day after clicking on that link, thank you very much.
      A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Will you buy me one, Stefu ?
        Pretty please ?
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Just a company trying to profit off of people's emotions and feelings (patriotism/war, that kind of thing).

Comment

Our Hero!!!
            “Now we declare… that the law-making power or the first and real effective source of law is the people or the body of citizens or the prevailing part of the people according to its election or its will expressed in general convention by vote, commanding or deciding that something be done or omitted in regard to human civil acts under penalty or temporal punishment….” (Marsilius of Padua, „Defensor Pacis“, AD 1324)

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
              Will you buy me one, Stefu ?
              Pretty please ?
              Some people have no shame.

Comment

***JohnT orders 4 - 1 for Sava, 1 for Boris, 1 for Hersh, and 1 for MrFun. Please PM me your addresses, please.***

Comment

Originally posted by JohnT
                  ***JohnT orders 4 - 1 for Sava, 1 for Boris, 1 for Hersh, and 1 for MrFun. Please PM me your addresses, please.***

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Comment

Oh, wait. By researching the email address you gave me a couple of weeks ago, I was able to find your address. It should be there in 3 days or so.

Did I tell you that with my order of 4, I got the complimentary Trent Lott doll for free? You want?

Comment

Originally posted by JohnT
                      Oh, wait. By researching the email address you gave me a couple of weeks ago, I was able to find your address. It should be there in 3 days or so.

Did I tell you that with my order of 4, I got the complimentary Trent Lott doll for free? You want?

You know what kind of mutilations I will do to the Bush figure, once it's delivered, and after I have a voodoo curse put on it?

Comment

"You know what kind of mutilations I will do to the Bush figure"

Comment

Comment

Oh I want someone to make action figure of me too!
                            I'd have all the big weapons too, and of course Susie Q . That would be pretty awesome.
                            In da butt.
                            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                            THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                            "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

For people too lazy to click on the link...

"mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
                              Drake Tungsten
                              "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
                              Albert Speer

Comment

Working...
                              X