No announcement yet.

Showering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When I can. If my husband's not home, my son crawls to the bathroom door and pounds on it, crying and screaming. If my husband is home, my son crawls to the bathroom door and pounds on it, crying and screaming.
    If playground rules don't apply, this is anarchy! -Kelso

Comment

I've never heard of anyone buttoning their shirt from the bottom up...

Comment

wittlich, I've seen weirdos buttoning their shirts starting from the bottom! many times! Naturally if you're putting on a suit and dressing nicely, you leave the first two or three buttons alone in top and start from there going down.. and then you want button the last ones only when you are doing your tie. Everyone who does it in other order/way are weirdos. Just like evening showering people.
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
        THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
        "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
          It's like people who button their shirts from down to top..
          We should act now to stop such freaks from corrupting our children.
          Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Boris, I agree. We should also stop other weird individuals who even think about zipping their pants before buttoning it. You first button your pants, then you pull the zipper up.
            In da butt.
            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

"One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
              "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Where do you come across these abominations?!

*casts wary eye towards Finland*
                Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

You think this is rare? I thought everyone did it the right way, but I've since noticed there are loads of people doing it wrong. Just like this showering question.
                  In da butt.

Comment

Sounds like a Finnish trend of abnormality.

@ Finland
                    Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

So Pekka...I guess you like going to bed sweaty/dirty then?
                      "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                      "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Originally posted by Wittlich
                        So Pekka...I guess you like going to bed sweaty/dirty then?
                        Don't get too excited there, man.
                        Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

You really think so? It could be..
                          You learn many things in swimming halls about other people. I wouldn't trust these people.

Then there are many people, who first put their underwear (boxers etc), and then pants, and then shirt. Nothing weird yet.. but then they tuck the shirt in the pants! If you're putting on a suit, you first put on the shirt, not the pants. I'm dead serious these people are everywhere. They are like dressing challenged.
                          In da butt.

Comment

Dirty? Either you people have weird skin disorders or very high metabolism, or working in construction sites.
                            If I'm dirty, I'll shower, but usually I'm good to go even without shower in the evening. I have took couple quick showers since it has been a hot summer, but those were only like 2 minute quickies without using shampoos and stuff. Just to cool down.
                            In da butt.

Comment

During the winter once a day.

During the summer usually twice a day.

Usually I don't like showering after 8 or 9 PM because it wakes me up and I have a hard time getting to sleep. But I also don't like getting up early to shower, although recently I've just decided its better to be late for everything than tired. So it depends, but when I work out I'm basically forced to shower.

Comment

Also, not talking about showering but being challenged with dressing, why do I see wrinkled suits all the time?
                                I know the answer to that, every time I see these guys sitting in car etc, they don't take their jackets off. What's with that? It's like they want to be wrinkled! Idiots!
                                Is it so hard to take it off? Why do you even wear a suit if you don't want to look nice? It's a lot about the suit, but it's also about how you carry it. Have some respect for it! Or obviously then you have such a dirt cheap suit it's a crime already and should have put on jogging suit.
                                Because it's not hard, it's not difficult, and it doesn't take any extra efforts to do it correctly. And what's with the people who button all the buttons in there suits? WRONG! Man, if you have a suit, wear it correctly, the etiquette is not THAT long. But if you come across with that wrinkled cheap suit with all buttons buttoned.. I don't think very highly of you .

and it's not that horrible, but when the majority of folks do this.. it's horrible. What's the point anymore? I don't wear suits often, but when I do, I'd like to think I look nice and smart, not someone who just wrestled in the streets, or had a 3 day drinking bindge. By smart I meant SHARP. Nice, fresh and sharp. That's the 3 word combination.
                                In da butt.

Comment

Working...
                                X