Showering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrFun
    I believe I will be able to give a full report soon.
    Move, move, move, trooper!
    cIV list: cheats
    Now watch this drive!

Comment

EVERY morning-- I wake with a bad case of bedhead and I don't feel clean

Immediately after the gym, hockey, getting sprayed by our infant or any dirty work-- our house is new with no grass in the yard yet so yardwork is filthy ( I could shower three times in a day if I went to the gym at lunch and played hockey at night)

Any evening if I feel sweaty or just want to feel cleaner ( these take about 2 minutes).
      You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

twice a day. once to wake up in the morning, once in the evening to keep my bed clean.
        B♭3

Comment

Usually around when I wake up... although during these summer months, a little bit later in the day. But always before I need to go somewhere.
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Once a day, in the morning. If I go out in the evening, I'll just put lots of aftershave on to mask the smell, because I find washing to be so boring.
            "Paul Hanson, you should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish" - Paiktis, dramatically over-estimating my influence in diplomatic circles.

Eyewerks - you know you want to visit. No really, you do. Go on, click me.

Comment

Once daily or even several times a day is pure waste of water

Comment

Febreez: The Greatest Invention of the 21st Century
                Monkey!!!

Comment

but then I don't sweat a lot. and Iactually do shower as son as I feel too filthy, so maybe it's just because most of you sweat more than I do...

Comment

Sweating is a natural occurance when you actually go outside in 100+ weather, you should give it (going outside) a try now and again...
                    Monkey!!!

Comment

100+? does water boil all day over there?

I do go out, too, still don't sweat a lot. just been out today in total heat, just not over noon, and it didn't make me sweat so much that I have an urge to shower. maybe I'm already too much dried out

Comment

100F...
                        Monkey!!!

Comment

I figured that you humourless yank

Comment

But it IS hot enough to fry an egg on the sidewalk
                            Dom Pedro II - 2nd and last Emperor of the Empire of Brazil (1831 - 1889).

I truly believe that America is the world's second chance. I only hope we get a third...

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthelion
                              100+? does water boil all day over there?
                              sure does - you mean you dont have places that serve tea over there? Or are the hours limited by EU regulations?
                              "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

I figured that you humourless yank
                                I've been talking with MrFun for too long
                                Monkey!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X