No announcement yet.

Moron burns off penis, grows new one on arm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A mechanical penis would be cool! I mean, one that links into your nervous system, but gives you more "technical flexibility", if you know what I mean
    "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
    "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

...replaceable...in the field!!
      "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
      "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

If you have severe problems with impotency, they sometimes implant a pump device.

I guess you could call that a mechanical penis
        Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
        Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by Dom Pedro II
          Knocking over vases, lamps, insulting waitresses....
          Now you guys can sympathize with my situation.
          We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

This must be what all those ads for the enlargement kits are selling
            Visit First Cultural Industries
            There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
            Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

The guy grew a new penis on his arm?...

...the handjob jokes are so endless I actually don't know where to start.
              "Love the earth and sun and animals, despise riches, give alms to every one that asks, stand up for the stupid and crazy, devote your income and labor to others, hate tyrants, argue not concerning God, have patience and indulgence toward the people, take off your hat to nothing known or unknown . . . reexamine all you have been told at school or church or in any book, dismiss whatever insults your own soul, and your very flesh shall be a great poem and have the richest fluency" - Walt Whitman

Comment

Its probably not so much a working penis as it is just skin in a phalluc shape.

So basically, he'll only be able to pleasure 'her'. But he'll be able to piss on a wall quite right.

Comment

Working...
                X