Apolyton ADnD reborn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm fine with them here (OTF).

With so few of us participating, we should keep visibility up for future games, so that some of those who originally showed in interest (in the old threads) might join in.

Comment

• Fair enough.

Jon, the reason I didn't speak was my low charisma. I figured people would give me bad info the moment I smiled at them. I'll remember to talk next time.

Comment

• it's ok

the 20 was enough this time

Jon Miller
        Jon Miller-
        I AM.CANADIAN
        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• Made a few additions -- initiative and intimidation bonuses.
          No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

• thanks

Jon Miller
            Jon Miller-
            I AM.CANADIAN
            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dissident
              hey, I played basic rules 1st edition
              I used to play 1st edition back in the 1980's and I switched over to 2nd edition when it came out in the very early 1990's. I haven't played seriously since around 1992 and not at all since around 1993.

I'd be interested in playing a 2nd edition game if anone else is interested.
              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• BTW

I think we aer still playing despite taking a (two) weeks hiatus

Felch is moving and shuold be back soon hopefully, Mad Monk and Harry I am not sure about, dejon was the last one to post and I am still checking it occasionally (I was goign to chase down Mad Monkand Harry to find out if they are still playing, but I have a Qual to do Thursday)

jon Miller
                Jon Miller-
                I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

• Still here, but a short break is fine -- wake me up when y'all get back.

Comment

• Oerdin, I'm a 1st edition player since about 1979. Haven't had any players since about 1992. I didn't like the direction 2nd edition was going in far too many ways, so I took my business elsewhere.

3rd edition isn't too hard to learn once you get it into your skull that it is different. We have two groups here, ours and snowfire's, and by the bulk of email I'm receiving Snowfire's is very active. Choose one.

Comment

• so you are good for being more active?

will you go and check out the thread? (midnight hun, I could bump it)

Jon Miller
                      Jon Miller-
                      I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

• I'm back. Between Poly downtime, vacation, and work it's been hard to get online lately. Hopefully I'll be back in force by Friday.

Comment

• Perhaps it would a good idea to get this and the other thread transferred to stories -- so they don't get swept out to archives.

Comment

• hmm

great idea

maybe someone else should ask Ming?

Jon Miller
                            Jon Miller-
                            I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

• Maybe we should move it to counterglow. If not, I'll ask. I've already asked about getting a subforum and was shot down.

Comment

• a subforum is a big thing

moving this to a smaller forum is not

jon
                                miller
                                Jon Miller-
                                I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

Working...
                                X