X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edit - That didn't make any sense.

Comment

• the mad monk

I worte something down for you (you are heading towards the trade ward, you will find some shops open, and doing business)

Jon Miller
      Jon Miller-
      I AM.CANADIAN
      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• Incana's headed for the trade ward?
        No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

• Thanks, Jon. I had originally planned to direct my edited comment to TMM but realized he wasn't asking a general question.

Comment

• To TMM - No, I think just Bandar is.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Mad Monk
              Alrighty...you follow Incana, and I'll keep an eye on you. Motion me forward if she starts talking. I'll try to stay unnoticed (bluff, disguise and hide in full effect).

edit: directed at Rags.

Should I be putting this in this thread, or the other one?
              Gotcha, ah well, it may not matter any more.

I can see it will be challenging to coordinate actions.

Suggestion:
              Anything you are saying towards the DM (My character is going to do X.), or for character interaction amongst the group, post in the other thread.

Anything you are thinking about doing or saying, or making arrangements for character interaction amongst players, post in this thread.

Will that work?

Comment

• That works for me.
                No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

• Sounds good.

Comment

• ok

Joj NMiller
                    Jon Miller-
                    I AM.CANADIAN
                    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• I was hoping to overhear some info on the brooch in the market but since we aren't going to RP it I'll just come back.

Comment

• Hey, would you guys be interested in moving this thread over to the Stories and Diplomacy forum? Most of the mods feel it would be alright plus we'd get +1s and wouldn't have to search for the threads. I'll ask if you guys give the OK.

Comment

• hmm, gather information check seems proper

I am ok with moving it (in fact it seems like a great idea, but I thought Ming wanted it here)

Jon Miller
                          Jon Miller-
                          I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

• (are you going to try and gather information, I need you to day that you want to do so in the other thread)

Jon Miller
                            Jon Miller-
                            I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

• Ming doesn't seem to care and other have suggested moving it there. Urban Ranger said there's already some DnD threads there, although I haven't checked yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon Miller
                                (are you going to try and gather information, I need you to day that you want to do so in the other thread)

Jon Miller
                                I edited my last comment to include a general search for info through the crowds.

Comment

Working...
                                X