Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are ladies nights discriminatory against men?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[sarcasm]It isn't discrimination. Men are still being let in, only they require more qualifications or monies... Women are allowed in with less qualifications or monies... Since that is how AA works and everyone seems to think that isn't discrimination, than this isn't either[/sarcasm]
    Monkey!!!

Comment

oops, voted yes instead of no

Comment

I think women should get in free everywhere they go
        Serious?
        www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

No... but, it would save us guys, who always seem to HAVE to pay, an arm and a leg.
          Monkey!!!

Comment

If you don't want to pay for her, don't.

You'll soon weed out the golddiggers.
            www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

I gots me a wife Bodds so it doesn't really matter anymore... she's already has the gold, what little of it there was...
              Monkey!!!

Comment

Legally, technically, ladies night is discrimination on the basis of gender. Most affirmative action is designed to increase access to things which have been traditionally unavailanble or less available to the disadvantaged group. It is difficult to see where any woman has been disadvantaged in their ability to dance at a club or get a drink such that affirmative action is necessary LOL.

I just wish whoever brought such a suit would GET A LIFE. The marketing of such a ploy is obvious. A bar will succeed if enough women attend. The men will come to a woman rich environmnet no matter how much they would otherwise like or dislike the place.

Its too bad that we can't have some sort of silliness test on discrimination suits
                You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Originally posted by Caligastia

I'll leave it for you to decide...
                  I see you're still trying to milk that one for all it's worth.

I can't imagine how you would have portrayed my hair if I didn't spend so much on it's care.
                  And approaching 50, I'm glad there is so much of it to make fun of.
                  It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by rah

I see you're still trying to milk that one for all it's worth.
                    If you make it your avatar I promise you will gain the respect of the entire forum...go on!

I can't imagine how you would have portrayed my hair if I didn't spend so much on it's care.
                    You make it sound like a well-manicured lawn.

And approaching 50, I'm glad there is so much of it to make fun of.
                    I knew you'd see the bright side.
                    ...people like to cry a lot... - Pekka
                    ...we just argue without evidence, secure in our own superiority. - Snotty

Comment

Working...
                    X