Bison Meat v Hamburgers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bison Meat v Hamburgers

Yup, it's a bit more expensive but it it's also better tasting AND better for you. I'm at that age where I have to worry about clogging my arteries and I'm thankful someone turned me onto Bison. My father had to get a clogged corotid artery cleaned out a few months before he died of congestive heart failure and now I've learned my mother has a clogged corotid too and she really took care of herself. Apparently, because of diets these days, more people are having to have corotid surgery, many are in their 50's - yikes, I'm 44.

[little boy from Three Amigos]May I have your watch when you are dead?[/little boy from three amigos]
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

It isn't gamey tasting ?
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

What, a Texan is complaining about that?
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

I like it. It tastes like a leaner version of beef and you can buy it at most supermarkets here in California. If all else fails go to Trader Joe's.
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I have a very refined pallet, thank you very much.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

wuss
              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

I heard that!

Comment

With all those hearing aids?

Comment

Try it Slow, it's very good and alot better for you. I was a "die"hard hamburger eater but buffalo/bison is even better.

Comment

Well, maybe I will then.
                      A Texan and all, as Imran so diplomatically noted.

Comment

I'm all about diplomacy .

Comment

You're also this close to being "noogied".

Comment

My, what long arms you have .

Comment

I'd much rather have bison, but it isn't exactly widely available in new england...
                              "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
                              Drake Tungsten
                              "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
                              Albert Speer

Comment

Working...
                              X