No announcement yet.

London, Friday 8th August. LAST ORDERS!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am dreading going to a lake outside Peterboro, in this weather I wouldn't want to go anywahere near London (is it smoggy yet?).

Saturday - hottest day of the year, warmer than yesterday Tmorrow slightly cooler though, only about 30ish.

Comment

• Wouldn't you much prefer to be supping?
      www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

• Oh I'll be drinking, just with girls in lycra rather than a bunch of blokes from a forum

6 1k races, followed by heavy night drinking... it's gonna be messy

Comment

• Im really sorry guys, but I've been taken a bit ill, and I very much doubt I'll be able to come tomorrow I will try to get down, but I don't think I'll be well enough to go to work tomorrow, let alone to go drinking.
          Smile
          For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
          But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

• sorry to hear that, get well soon.
            "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

• Wuss
              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• Originally posted by Drogue
                Im really sorry guys, but I've been taken a bit ill, and I very much doubt I'll be able to come tomorrow I will try to get down, but I don't think I'll be well enough to go to work tomorrow, let alone to go drinking.
                No, you're right you shouldn't work.

What you need, clearly is a day spent sitting in a nice air-conditioned room, having some nice cold drinks and relaxing. In London.
                Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

• Well rest up then Drouge, maybe you'll feel better in the morning.
                  "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

• as you know I'll be the naked guy with wet long hair and a red towel around my hips

breakfast time now, then leaving for the airport

Comment

• Leaving my house now, see you guys in the pub shortly. (depending on trains)
                      Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                      Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                      We've got both kinds

Comment

• Hello from London from Locutus and me =)

Comment

• How are guys doing?
                          When it all comes to it, life is nothing more than saltfish - Salka Valka

Comment

• Well, that was that.
                            www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Working...
                            X