No announcement yet.

Pictures from the San Diego meet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you have a wife, what do you need masturbation for? Get some service, man!

Dom Pedro II - 2nd and last Emperor of the Empire of Brazil (1831 - 1889).

I truly believe that America is the world's second chance. I only hope we get a third...

Comment

• When you have a wife as gorgeous as mine, masturbation becomes an extention of the sex you have with her.

(God I hope my wife sees this thread)

Asmodean
      Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

• I think she missed that last bit.
        -30-

Comment

• If you have a wife, what do you need masturbation for? Get some service, man!
          Get a wife! You know scientist have found the one thing that can kill a womens sex drive: Wedding cake

A lot funnier when your not married
          Monkey!!!

Comment

• That's it:

We can now officially say:

This thread has been THREADJACKED

Asmodean
            Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

• Yeah, but cake is a great reason to GO to a wedding, right, Behrendt?
              -30-

Comment

• Yeah, but cake is a great reason to GO to a wedding, right, Behrendt?

The other ways to kill a romantic moment are to first ask one of two questions:

1) What are you doing?
                2) What are you thinking?

Then feign interest in the answers.
                -30-

Comment

• Well, did this thread have a point in the first place? Oh yes, to show pictures! Since there are no pictures, I'd say this is an empty lot... just ripe for ruffians such as us...
                  Dom Pedro II - 2nd and last Emperor of the Empire of Brazil (1831 - 1889).

I truly believe that America is the world's second chance. I only hope we get a third...

Comment

• And for the LOVE of GOD, would you pretty please with sugar on top, PLEASE burn those pictures - I don't think you got my good side.
                    -30-

Comment

• Hmmm...Behrendt is a Danish surname. How did you come up with that one, st_swithin?

Asmodean

Comment

• Originally posted by st_swithin
                        And for the LOVE of GOD, would you pretty please with sugar on top, PLEASE burn those pictures - I don't think you got my good side.
                        Why? Does the Goddess not like competition?
                        Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander's Horse
                          Ted Striker looks very fetching in this shot don't you think?
                          Thank you, thank you.

I've been using the Bright Smile Teeth Whitening System and also the Thigh Master.
                          We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Thighs of a Goddess....
                            Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• Feet of clay, balls of mush, yeah, REAL funny, guys. VERY fvcking funny.
                              -30-

Comment

• I made a thread asking your favorite two questions but I am afraid it was deleted by the Mods.

JoM iller
                                Jon Miller-
                                I AM.CANADIAN
                                GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Working...
                                X