The Temperature's Rising Again :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

boo hoo! its 80 degrees
    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

34c that's gonna be nice, espeically at work
      "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

minus 7C here last week, just under 20F.
        Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse
          minus 7C here last week, just under 20F.
          I'd take 20F over 35C.
          "The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists."
          -Joan Robinson

Comment

latest prediction.

BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service

As the country enjoyed a blistering weekend, the BBC Weather Centre said the record of 37.1C (99F) could be toppled by mid-week.

The highest temperature so far this year - 33.6C - was recorded on 15 July at Wisley, Surrey.

That hot spell ended with thunderstorms, a possibility later this week in parts of the country.

Travellers to Europe will find temperatures even higher, with Paris due to reach 40C by Wednesday, Barcelona hitting 36C and Lisbon basking in 38C.

I feel a strong urge to leave the office and go and inspect one of the councils's riverside areas, perhaps the ice cream van will be at the main car park.
            Never give an AI an even break.

Comment

AAGGHHH its too hot. although ones i leave work i'm going to learn how to windsurf.
              Hold my girlfriend while I kiss your skis.

Comment

it was nice today, but the new 6am start isn't doing me any favours
                "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

It's quite funny at the moment. I lose about 3kg every time i go rowing in sweat, compared to the more usual 1kg. Seem to spend the whole day rehydrating myself

Comment

Working...
                  X