X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TE Daniel Graham Patriots

Comment

• Sneak is up.
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Thrash is out for the year.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Yer kidding me! I haven't heard that!
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

• Gotcha!

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• That was mean.

Of course, I guess that's par for Sloww . I guess I just won't let you know what happens to your players then .

Comment

• Vindictive little so-and-so aren't you ?

Comment

• Yes, especially to those like you without class. I'm going to enjoy beating your ass this year .

Comment

• Yeah, yeah. Everybody everywhere is going to enjoy kicking poor Sloww's ass.

Comment

• Not like it'll be hard, Slowwhead .

Comment

• OK...time for a backup...Najeh Davenport, RB, Green Bay.
                        Life and death is a grave matter;
                        all things pass quickly away.
                        Each of you must be completely alert;
                        never neglectful, never indulgent.

Comment

• Tuberski is up!

Comment

• I hear Parcells is a homo.
                            I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
                            i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

• I hear Shockey is queer

Comment

• ummmmmm.

Comment

Working...
                                X