X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmm...NYG or Pitt defense...

Comment

Hehe... I can't put both down .
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Chad Pennington

Comment

Well that was out of left field .

Atlanta Defense
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

Oh, Sloww is up.

Comment

Chad, by the way, was the value pick I was flirting with. Getting him this late is quite the steal for Berz. In retrospect, it shouldn't have been as hard as it was - I'm more than set with the productive durable Manning at QB and I was hoping I'd do better than Galloway as my No. 2. Hopefully Carr and Andre do big things this year...
              CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
              Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
              Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
              Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

Well, it might not be that big of a steal, reis... seeing as how Culpepper will bust - if he picked Pennington in Round 2 and Culpepper now, it would have ended up similar .

Comment

Sloww is still up .

Comment

I am leaving a pick with Imran, sorry down to dial up connect on wifes puter until I get my new connect mid august so I may be slow, ummm not SLOWW, just not speedy, but I am still in and checking online

Comment

:BUMP:

Here's an update on the vote on a sixteenth draft round:
                      Yes:
                      Zopperoni
                      Vlad
                      Imran
                      Sloth

Three more yes-voters would make it a majority.

Sloww is still on the clock!

Comment

Hell...I'll take an extra pick any day.
                        Life and death is a grave matter;
                        all things pass quickly away.
                        Each of you must be completely alert;
                        never neglectful, never indulgent.

Comment

I'm back. Thanks to Imran for picking for me. It seems that the list for my 8th pick will not be necessary. It's validity it's now suspended. If I won't manage to pick live I'll send an updated one.
                          Last edited by Sloth; August 4, 2003, 06:39.

Comment

Too bad, Berz, you meathead.

Pitt defense.
                            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

and, yes.
                              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Vlad
                                Sneakmiester
                                Tubs

End of round 7

Round 8

Tubs
                                Sneaky
                                Vlad
                                Moi
                                Imran
                                Berz
                                Sloth
                                Pillsbury Fro Boy
                                reismark
                                Dissident
                                Chris
                                beermaestro

Comment

Working...
                                X