Apolyton Fantasy Football DRAFT 2!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BAPAY Chris ! BAPAY Chris !

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Right here.
      List your Kicker right here, Chris.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Curtis Conway, WR
        I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
        i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

Diss: Troy Brown, WR NE

reismark UP!
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

bump

Comment

reismark! You worthless beanpole!

BAPAY! BAPAY!

Comment

OK, I'm torn. Do I go for value or reach for a (comparative) need?
                CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
                Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
                Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
                Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

Flip a coin =)

Comment

I flipped a coin... and it came up reach.

This is a bit of a risk pick, but it could pay HUGE dividends.

Andre Johnson, WR, Texans
                    CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
                    Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
                    Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
                    Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

Hmm, I was hoping I could pick Johnson in R9 or something... oh well.

I have a bit of a dilemma myself too... with the biggest problem being that a coin doesn't have more than two sides =)

Comment

Alright, going for Gang Green here in the seventh round:

Philadelphia Eagles Defense

Edit: Sloth is up!
                        Last edited by Zopperoni; August 3, 2003, 14:51.

Comment

:BUMP:

I'm leaving for work now. I'll be back at around 0200 AM EST, although I don't think the next fourteen picks will go fast.

Comment

Originally posted by reismark
                            I flipped a coin... and it came up reach.

This is a bit of a risk pick, but it could pay HUGE dividends.

Andre Johnson, WR, Texans
                            Good gamble.
                            Glad to see someone else with some balls.

Comment

Didn't Sloth say he left picks?

Comment

He did... unfortunetly I was painting rooms in my parent's house all day .

His 7th pick:

Chambers, WR MIA

Berz is up
                                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                                - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Working...
                                X